nature : chapter thirty-six (+)

almost over... Yikes

+ is mild ok yay

follow my Instagram!! @holyshitpippa

50+ comments!!

-

Reece lay on the bed with Cory, the babies between them. Reece's hand was on Scotts tiny tummy, rubbing at him, he'd been whiny all day while Sam had been a saint.

Cory was playing with the small wristband on Sam's wrist, looking at the babies small face as he looked up at the ceiling, his feet in the air. Cory smiled, kissing Sam's cheek. "Is there gonna be more babies?" Cory questioned.

Reece shrugged, "maybe one day, I love kids a lot."

Cory nodded softly and then he sat up, "when did you get the ring on your finger?" He asked, Reece looking down at his hand on Scotts tummy.

"Luke gave it me." Reece said simply, having hid it well from everyone so far, they were telling everyone at dinner at the weekend.

"It looks like the one Mikey and Claire have." Cory said.

Reece smiled, "we were gonna tell you all at the weekend but I'll tell you now, me and your dad are gonna get married." He grinned, before he saw Cory get off the bed. "Cor?"

Cory left the room making Reece frown, though he couldn't just leave the babies. He sighed, leaning down and kissing Sam and Scotts heads. Then Cory came back in to the bedroom with something in his hands, he climbed up the bed and showed Reece what he had.

Cory held up the photograph of Luke and Reece holding Cory as a baby, "can we take more of these then? Are you gonna be my dad? Officially?"

Reece smiled, "yeah, I am."

Cory grinned, moving around the bed and hugging Reece tightly. "I've always wanted two parents like everyone else."

Reece awed whistle, "it's okay baby."

"Can I call you dad now?" Cory asked, pulling away from their hug. "Because you technically are now Reecey."

"You can call me whatever you want." Reece smiled, pushing Cory's blond hair from his eyes.

Cory giggled, "I love you dad."

Reece couldn't stop grinning and he peppered Cory's cheeks in kisses, making the six year old giggle uncontrollably. "Stop it." Cory whined making Reece pull away and ruffle his hair.

"I love you more." Reece said softly, "I knew when I first saw you as a baby you'd be such a pretty boy when you were bigger and I was right." Reece said, looking at Cory's big blue eyes that matched Luke's almost perfectly. "You're gonna grow up to be such a heart breaker."