nature : chapter thirty-three

SHORT BUT FLUFF AND BABIES

50+ COMMENTS IM SOREY I HAVENT UPDATED I HAVE COLLEGE NOW

-

Luke held Reece's hand tightly as they were on the their way to theatre. Luke walked beside the bed, his nerves through the roof as he saw the sign for theatre coming up.

Reece glanced up at his boyfriend, tapping his fingers across the back of Luke's hand making the blond look down, "you okay?"

"Nervous." Luke replied, but smiled down at Reece anyway. "More excited though."

They got to the doors and Luke had to put on some scrubs and wash his hands and put on some gloves before he could go to Reece, "I can't feel my tummy." Reece whispered up at Luke. "I feel funny."

Luke smiled, running his hand through Reece's hair, "it's okay." He assured.

"No more babies for a long time." Reece said then.

"Six is more than enough." Luke chuckled, before he dipped down and kissed Reece's forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too." Reece smiled.

Frans voice picked up, "okay so I've made the insertion, and I see the baby." She said, making Luke look up and around the sheet so he didn't see Reece's insides, just as a baby was lifted and cries were in the room and Luke's mouth fell open.

Reece simply watched the smile grow on Luke's face and he couldn't believe this was happening.

Their first child together was just born!

Luke's eyes followed the baby as he was taken across the room and cleaned up by a nurse but then he heard the cries of another making him look back at Fran who smiled.

Luke's eyes welled up before he covered his mouth and masked a sob, then he looked back at Reece and smiled. "I love you so much,"

Reece smiled, Luke entwining their fingers, "I love you more."

"Alright, we'll get you sewn back up and cleaned and then back to your room and you can see your little boys." Fran said, making Luke wipe his eyes and kiss Reece's forehead.

The couple were soon moved back to their room, Luke sitting on the edge of the bed and crying as he messily kissed Reece, thank you's spilling from his mouth and I love you's following. Reece just smiled in to the kiss, simply too speechless to say anything.

Their kids were just born and they were just comprehending it, and they couldn't be happier.

Luke's eyes glanced down at Reece's tummy, moving his hand forward and gently feeling the flat skin, "I'm gonna miss the bump." Luke's said with a sniffle.

"Maybe in the future one day, when the twins are in college," Reece smiled, lifting his hand to Luke's cheeks and wiping away his tears before running his thumb across his bottom lip. Luke smiled making Reece smile too.

"I'd love that," Luke smiled.

The door opened then, Fran holding it open as two nurses wheeled in the cribs. Reece sat up, Luke ready to hold his little boys. They approached the bed and Fran picked up one baby, "this is baby number one." She said, putting him in Reece's arms.

Reece gasped softly at how heavy the baby was, taking in his face, he was red and his eyes were squeezed closed but his mouth was open. "He's so big." Reece smiled looking up at Luke, "I think he's gonna have your height."

Luke smiled before Fran picked up the other baby, "baby number two, he's weighed a bit less than his twin." She said and walked around the bed, looking down at Luke, before handing the baby over.

Luke's grin instantly became bigger as he touched the baby and he bit his lip as he stared down at his child. It brought back memories of Cory six years ago.

Luke lifted the baby up and pressed a kiss to his forehead, "you're so beautiful." Luke whispered before turning round to Reece. "I think this one should be Sammy."

"This one seems like a Scott." Reece replied, looking down at his son, that he'd made himself with the person he loved, albeit the conception not going the way he'd hoped but in the end, it was perfect.

"My small baby Scott Hemmings." Reece whispered before kissing Scott's forehead. Then he looked up at Luke, "I love you."

Luke beamed, leaning down and kissing Reece, "I love you too."

-

Saw Reece today, only reason I like college, also i got a call about a job and I've gotta have an interview tomorrow, pray for me

FEEDBACK

BABIES

SCOTT AND SAM HEMMINGS I LOVE THE NAMES ITS TEEN WOLF AND SUPERNATURAL I COULDNT

SOFT AND PRETTY I WANNA CRY ITS NEARLY OVER

4 chapters and an epilogue left guys!!