nature : chapter seven

pls read the note at the bottom ok

Pls comment also ty for the last few chapters comments I appreciate them a lot

-

A month after the wedding, Luke and Matt were wrapped up together in a dark corner of a private room of the strip club, Matt's legs around Luke's waist as they fucked.

They'd talked after the wedding and decided their relationship was purely sexual and that's all each other wanted, Matt was young and Luke was a dad, they didn't want to be in a relationship yet. They just wanted good unattached sex.

Luke sucked a hickey in to Matt's neck, fingers digging in to Matt's plump bum. "Oh fuck." Matt whimpered, "I'm gonna come."

Luke groaned, "come baby, you can come." Luke cooed in to his neck, his hips bucking forward in to Matt.

"Shit," Matt gasped and came between their bodies.

Luke quickly came in to the condom before he sighed and put Matt down on the sofa, pulling out, taking off the condom. "Good?" Luke asked, rubbing Matt's thighs.

"Really good." Matt smiled.

Luke chuckled and kissed him, "Cory is staying with my mum tonight, if you like, you can stay over?"

Matt nodded, watching Luke pull up his boxers and his slacks from work, he'd come over straight after the day care had closed for the day.

"Thank you," Luke said.

"For letting you fuck me?"

Luke chuckled, "yeah."

Matt stood up, pulling on the little shorts he had to wear before he cleaned himself up with a tissue. "I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom before I go back out there."

Luke chuckled, buttoning up his shirt before he hung his tie around his neck lazily.

He pulled Matt in closer, kissing his cheek. "So come over later?"

Matt nodded, "I finish at eleven, I'll get a taxi to yours."

"Okay." Luke kissed his lips. "Have fun, don't let some perv hurt you, yeah?"

"I promise." Matt smiled, pecking Luke once more before he ushered Luke out.

Luke left the strip club, the sun already setting outside. He got to his car, climbing in and seeing he left his phone in the car the whole time.

He checked it, seeing he had multiple missed calls from an unknown number, making him furrow his brows, he'd call them back when he got home.

He drove back to the house, thankful he could be alone for a while and maybe nap until Matt came round.

Luke got to the house and he climbed out of the car and he saw someone sitting on his porch, their head in their hands. Luke slammed his car door shut, making the person look up.

And Luke didn't expect to see Reece again, especially after what had happened at the wedding.

And Reece looked pissed, he walked towards Luke, the blond walking towards him.

He could see Reece had been crying, "are yo--"

"I fucking hate you Luke Hemmings," Reece seethed, shoving something in to Luke's chest before pushing past him and going to his car, quickly driving away.

Luke was beyond confused but when he looked down at what Reece had gave him, his heart stopped.

A pregnancy test box.

Luke locked his car before he headed inside the house, he put the box on the coffee table in the living room, before he took off his blazer, staring at the box as he did.

Then Luke couldnt resist and he picked it up, quickly opening it and tipping the test out on to the table.

And of course Luke knew, he knew by Reece's words and how upset he was and how mad he was.

Because Luke, once again, had gotten someone pregnant on accident.

-

mhm he did

fEEdback

ok so firstly, latt isn't a thing and will never be written and I will never write a separate book because I can't betray Ruke, I don't ship latt (mainly BC everyone was being vv rude about Ruke last chapter so now I'm like :))) thnx)

Secondly please don't be so mean to Reece, half were kinda rude while half understand why Luke did what he did

Ok so BABY????

feedback is appreciated and so are the predictions, some things will be explained next chapter will I'll post tomorrow