nature : chapter two

short but ty for the feedback on the first chapter, so 20+ comments??

so I went my friends bday party and she had a college friend round and there's this hot ass guy cALLED REECE (another one holy shit I know 3) AND DEAR GOD HES GORGEOUS

-

Michael and Ashton were over at Luke's house, in the kitchen as they drank coffee and checking last minute wedding details, even though they had two weeks to go.

Cory was in the living room playing games on the Nintendo Wii, completely preoccupied so Luke didn't have to worry about him hurting himself or anything.

Luke looked up at the happy couple who were talking about the style of flower arrangements they wanted.

"Mike?" Luke asked, making the now black haired man look up. "How come you put that photo of Reece and I in Cory's memory box?"

Michael shrugged, "I couldn't find any of you and Cory alone, that's the best I could find." He said and Luke sighed.

"It's still hard to think about him, and you gave my son a photograph of a man he doesn't even know? There's plenty of me holding Cory as a baby, I have one framed in my room from when he was just born."

Michael shrugged again, "I wanted Cory to have his own photograph, besides Reece helped you and Cory bond."

"Yes but he's my ex boyfriend, it's hard seeing or even thinking about him." Luke repeated, trying to tell Michael that he shouldn't have done it because it hurt.

But Ashton scoffed, "I'm fucking glad he moved away, I barely see him unless it's for the kids, drop offs and stuff."

"Will he be at the wedding?" Luke asked instead.

"Probably not, my mums meant to bring the kids." Ashton shrugged.

Luke nodded, "I don't want to see him."

"Yes you do." Ashton said, "it's been six years and you still want him for some fucking reason."

"I don't want him, shut up ashton."

"Luke you're relationship was four months long, it's couldn't have meant anything to either of you. I was with him for twelve years and I got over him quickly." He scoffed.

"You had Michael!" Luke exclaimed.

"Boys stop." Michael said with a sigh, turning to Ashton. "Baby go check on Cory please?"

Ashton sighed, kissing Michaels forehead before leaving the kitchen.

Michael stood up and walked around the counter to hug Luke tightly, kissing his cheek. "I see Reece sometimes, when I pick the kids up when Ash can't--he asks about you, asks how you are, how Cory is too."

Luke looked up at him, "really?"

Michael nodded, hugging Luke again.

Luke sighed in to Michaels neck, "do you reckon I'll ever find someone and be happy with them?"

"Of course," Michael smiled, "to be honest, if I didn't have Ashton, I would've been with you." He grinned making Luke laugh. "Luke, you're a really great person, you'll meet the one very very soon."

Luke smiled.

"If not, Ashton's got some single daddy's at the wedding, they might wanna spoil you."

Luke laughed, "I'm not looking for a sugar daddy Michael."

"Well if you need one, just ask Ashton and he'll get you a friend."

Luke decided he had one of the best friends in the world.

-

Mhm muke n Mashton

FEedBacK

Luke denying missing Reece?

Michaels chat?

Luke would be a cute ass sugar baby i can't