nature : chapter thirty-two

I split it in to two, gonna finish it tomorrow after college, I'm tired (so an early night for me) and I'm nervous for tomorrow even though it's my second year lol buT NO MORE REECE TO BE SEEN AT COLLEGE, my eye candy has gone :(

50+ comments!!! HERES WHAT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR (part one of it)

-

Declan sat on the sofa, watching cartoons as him and Reece waited for his tutor to arrive. "Dad?"

"Yeah?" Reece looked up from Luke's book, the one with notes and scribbles in it.

"How long is it till the babies are here?" He asked.

"Should be a week now." Reece said, "then you can see them."

Declan smiled, "they're gonna be cute."

The doorbell rang making Reece huff as he stood up, he waddled to the front door, opening it. He smiled at the girl on his door step, "are you Paige?"

The brunette girl grinned, putting her hand out to Reece, "yes I am, I'm here to tutor Declan?"

Reece let her in, "okay you can do it in the dining room." He said, walking to the living room; Declan standing up. "Dec, this is Paige, she's gonna tutor you."

Declan stood up, "thanks dad"

Declan and Paige went to the dining room to start their tutoring, before Reece went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa with a huff.

After a while, Reece slowly stood up, only to gasp. His thighs were suddenly soaked and he sat back down quickly. He whimpered before calling out, "Paige!" He called out, "come here quickly!"

Reece panted softly before Paige entered the living room, she gasped at the sight of Reece on the sofa, "shit, what do I do?" she asked.

"Pass me my phone, and please can get you me some water." He said eagerly. Paige picked up his phone from the table and handed it to Reece, before going to the kitchen.

Reece called Luke first, whining to himself before leaving a message to go to the hospital as soon as possible. Reece then called Michaels phone, the dyed haired man answering after a few rings. "Hello?"

"Mikey, can you come pick me up? I'm going in to labour." He said, gritting his teeth. "I need your help."

"Shit alright, I'll be there in five minutes, call your doctor and tell them."

"Thank you." Reece sighed, before hanging up, he called his doctor, Fran, before Paige came in handing him the glass of water. Reece took a sip, "thank you."

"Do you want me to look after Declan while you're at the hospital?"

"If you could, that would be great." He smiled softly before Declan entered the room. "Hey." Reece breathed out, rubbing at his tummy. "Paige is gonna look after you while I go to the hospital okay? Michaels coming to pick me up."

Declan nodded, "okay, will you be okay?"

Reece nodded, "I'll be fine."

Michael soon arrived, helping Michael to his car. They got in and Reece rubbed his stomach in soft circles as Michael drove them towards the hospital, "have you called Luke?"

"I tried, he didn't answer." Reece pouted, "they're a week early, is that fine?"

"That's normal sometimes." Michael said, "a week isn't bad."

Reece nodded to himself, before he took a deep breath. "I'm gonna call Luke again."

Reece dialled Luke again, sighing when he didn't answer, he was at work probably doing something with the kids. "Why does he not answer during important times?"