Part 14

Two days had passed. Dean had spent the time working on his latest book while on and off staring at the paper that Castiel had given him. He was putting on a jacket, getting ready to pick up his brother and Jessica from the airport. Nala whined when she was not allowed to come, as much as Dean loved her he didn't allow any dog hair in his car.

The drive to the airport was about an hour long so Dean played the radio loud, singing at the top of his lungs like a child. He was off-key without a care, the lonely countryside was his audience. While driving he didn't notice that his phone had gone off, a voicemail left by Anna.

Dean drove up to one of the gates, parking his car in one of the five minute zones. He jumped out of the car when he saw Sam and Jessica come out of the automatic doors. The two of them wore identical joy filled smiles when they saw him, both running up to give him a hug at the same time. Dean had a smile from ear to ear, clearly happy to see his kin again. Sam and Jessica both had sun kissed skin, probably from spending most of the days at the beach. Sam wore his usual jeans, plaid shirt while Jessica wore a tight white shirt and ripped jeans.

"Dean! You should have come," Jessica smiled up at him, slapping him lightly on the arm.

"Maybe next time time, ok? How are you guys?" Dean asked, taking the suitcases from Jessica to put them in the trunk.

"A little tired, a little sunburned, but overall great," Sam answered, linking hands with his girlfriend.

"Tell me on the way back, why don't you?" Dean jumped back in the car.

Sam and Jessica both got in the back, giggling at some inside joke. Dean took this time to look at his phone, he had a voicemail from Anna. When had she called him? He called her back, starting up the engine while he waited for her to answer.

"What the hell are you doing?" he heard her say angrily at the other end of the line.