Part 3

"Novak? Are you by any chance related to Anna Novak?" Dean asked Castiel, he seemed to recall that Anna had siblings, though he did not remember any of their names because they were so unusual.

"Yes, you know her? She's my big sister. I'm actually here for her daughters first birthday," Castiel responded, wrapping the towel around himself for more warmth.

"Claire, right? Has it already been a year?" Dean asked almost to himself.
Anna was a friend he had met at a party. She had invited him to the baby shower and he could not believe that it had been almost a year since then. She lived a couple of miles down the road which made it possible for them to meet each other frequently.

Castiel smiled a toothy grin, "Yes, I'm excited to meet her. I was too caught up in my job to be there when the baby was born but I can't wait to meet her."

They smiled at each other for a couple of moments before Dean broke the silence, "So, what did they say?" he motioned to the phone.

"Oh, right. Well, they're closed right now but they said they can bring a tow truck in the morning," Castiel informed, rubbing his nose and looking at the ground.

Without thinking Dean responded, "You can stay here tonight."