Part 10

Anna pulled away from Dean, smiling up at him, "What are you both doing here? Castiel, where is your car?"

"It broke down on the road yesterday night. I kept walking and stumbled upon Dean's home. He was gracious enough to let me spend me the night, then he drove me here. My car's getting repaired," Castiel answered the question.

"I'm sorry about that. Why didn't you call? And both of you, come inside," she ushered the men inside her home.

"Phone died," Castiel apologized.

"Figured as much," Anna locked the door behind them. "Honey, we have guests!" she called out to the rest house.

Dean looked around the house. The house had been re-decorated since the last time he was here. It smelled wonderful inside because of all the new candles that had been placed in various different rooms of the house, all of the scents were the ones only available in the autumn; like pumpkin spice that wafted from the living room. The interior had the same color scheme as the outside, most of the furniture was wooden, the sofas, chairs and cushions white. Decorations like the fruit bowl that was on the coffee table were a mix or reds, oranges, and yellows. The house always made Dean smile. He could feel the effort and care that was put into this house and it made him smile unconsciously.

"I would have introduced you two sooner but Castiel lives far away. I knew that you two would get along," Anna interrupted Dean's thoughts, lightly tapping both of the men on the arm.