22: We Need To Talk

~1 Month Later~

"Where's Hap?" Jessa questions as she walks into the clubhouse with Daxton in his car seat. She wasn't talking to anyone in particular. "He's over there," Chibs tells her. Nodding, Jessa carries Daxton over to where Happy was, and sits down beside him on the couch. Happy looked surprised to see her, and slowly and hesitantly took Daxton into his arms. "How are you?" Jessa asks him. He shrugs his shoulders, not taking his eyes off of his son. "Are you going to be home tonight?" Happy nods in response. Jessa licks her lips, annoyed at his silence. "I'm going to come over tonight. We have things to talk about," Before Happy could give her another wordless response, she stood up and walked away from him, leaving Daxton with his father. She found Gemma in the office. "What's up, baby?" Gemma asks her. "Where's Dax?" Jessa sighs. "Tell me I'm not making a mistake in seeing Hap tonight," She says. Gemma gives her a sympathetic look. "No. I think you're doing what's best for your son,"

---

~That Night~

When Happy heard the knock on his front door, he knew immediately who it was. When he opened the door, there stood Jessa, wearing a plain black v-neck t-shirt and his favorite pair of skinny jeans. She smiled at him. "Dax is having a sleepover with his cousin," She says. "Abel is totally obsessed with him," Happy chuckles, closing and locking the door after Jessa had stepped inside.

"We need to talk," She says as she sits down on the couch in the living room. Happy sighs and sits down next to her. "You're right," He says. A small smile grew on Jessa's lips, as at least he was talking to her. "I'm sorry for not letting you see Dax," She says to him. "It was childish, no pun intended," They both chuckle.

-The Next Day-

Happy was first to wake up that morning. He managed to sneak out of the house, drive Jessa's car to Jax and Tara's to pick up Daxton and still make it back before Jessa was even stirring. He fed Daxton and made breakfast for himself and for Jessa.

"Well, this is shocking," Jessa says as she appears in the kitchen wearing nothing but Happy's shirt from the night before. Happy smirked at her. "You should
just always wear nothing but my shirts," He says. "This look suits you," He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her.

_____________________________

Super short filler chapter 😁😁
Omg so like wtf with these clowns man?!
So I was at the park Sunday night with my friends and we saw one (😱) and my friend Eric jumped out of the car and chased him into the woods. How sketchy is that?! And then today, my school sent out an email about it 😂😂 at first I was like okay these are just some trigger happy morons who are way too excited about Halloween, but now I'm like okay can these clowns like gtfo pls thnx.

Do any of you have a story/experience with one of these clowns?!

Anyway, as always, thanks for reading!

XOXO,
-Brai-Dawg