trente et un

Dear boy who was out late,

Harry, you will not believe what George found. When we all somehow ended up getting caught, I forgot to mention it. You still need to explain how you ended up getting in detention by the way. A little night-time roaming? I guess we'll have to reschedule our practice later, but none the less the item that belonged to my mother is wicked. At first, I thought it was a ring but when I took it out of the box it wasn't just one, it breaks off into threes. It just so turns out that when someone else has one on you can communicate telepathically. Isn't that amazing! Maybe you'd like one, maybe not. It'd make it a lot easier to see each other. Is it true though? Does everyone know that I fancy you? If only you would open your eyes and see that I like you more than just friends. But as Cetus always says, be patient and things will fall into place. I really hope that happens. Harry you make my heart flutter, even the sound of your name makes my face warm, and those butterflies. They've not left ever since the day I bumped into you in Diagon Ally. It sounds crazy, doesn't it? I sound like such a sap; do you see what you've done to me? A Silvercrest doesn't feel this way, or at least that's what Aunt Victoria says. I've got to go, I need to give a ring to the twins, they'll definitely make our planning for pranks a whole lot easier. I'll see you soon.

Yours truly,

The trouble-making girl