I was too caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't pay attention to where I was going, my feet automatically led me towards the last table that I shared with Sarah the bimbo nerd, I was stuck with her for a year but it didn't make any difference because I hated everyone here at this school.

"Is it true you shifted from your parents' mansion?" Sarah asked me with a flustered look on her face and almost too quickly, which caused a grimace to form on my face.

I looked at her soft features, big doe like green eyes and full lips. She was too quirky and cheerful for me, which made her look either pampered and the only child or exclusively from a well to do family. Though I didn't fail to notice faint dark circles around her eyes and the dents between her small fingers which indicated that she smokes. Her hair was into a rough ponytail- though still sophisticated. She definitely had family problems and preferred to hide it. She had absolutely zero friends, and probably that's why a small tattoo peeked through her shirt.

"Listen there, Matthews. I know you're not as innocent as you look and your occasionally stuttering would wouldn't blind me. Smoking and having tattoos isn't bad, but what if Dave knows that? You know he likes it wild. But I would really appreciate if you stop kissing my ass." A small smirk played on my lips and I looked away.

"B-But I didn't tell you anything! How do you know all of this?!" She half shrieked at me.

"Hush your tone girl. You're talking to Collins." I smirked at her.

A little game, a little brain.
It all depends on your name.

Soon the class ended, and we had lunch so I rolled into the cafeteria to sit on our popular table which stood dominantly in the centre of the lunch hall. I pulled out Vogue from my Micheal Kors bag for passing time until Ashley and Sophia came.

Sophia.
I needed answers from her. I mean out of all the people she could kiss- she chose Zach?

"Spacing out there, pretty lady?" I heard Kaiden's deep cocky voice behind me.

"Oh well, hello there Black.
I wouldn't say it's good to see you since your bothering me." I said with a smile and gestured him to sit.

"I just wanted to ask, how's Vincer?" He said with a knowing smirk on his face.

So Asher told him. Sweet.

I leaned my body on the table and my arms layers folded, handling my weight. As if on cue, Kaiden also leaned on the table- he was challenging me to go ahead.

"How is your cold little heart doing Kaiden? Planing any new schemes to wreck Ashley?"
"Oh you know how much I love her." Kaiden said with such seriousness that I doubted if he actually loved her or hated her like anything.

"Love her enough to push her towards being suicidal. Nice going." I froze as the words came out of my mouth.

"You- what? Suicide? What do you mean? What-" Kaiden asked with pure annoyance with a tint of emotion.

"She will. Either she'll kill you or herself if you don't stop. Stay away from her Kaiden." I said as I leaned forward to warn him, though I did notice the close space between us and our noses were almost touching.
I pulled away and gave him a slight smirk as the period bell rang indicating that lunch was over. I could see from my peripheral vision that Sophia was coming up to me.