I walk back into my room and pick up my phone. I send Eliza a text.

Me: Hey Eliza, sorry for not responding, but I only just woke up.

Her reply came quick.

Her: Why? It's a school day, girl. Wouldn't your mom wake you up?

Me: Well, apparently she had her reasons to leave me sleep. Now, what is this urgent matter you need to tell me?

Her: Oh, uh, can I come over later, after school? I would prefer to tell you face 2 face

Me: Yea, sure. L8er.

Her: Okay. Byeeeeee gurly.

She normally isn't like this, something must have happened... I so hope Geoff wasn't involved in this. If he has broken her heart... oh boy would he be in trouble.

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//

Breathe in, push, breathe out, pull, and repeat. This is the rhythm Sam has told me to use, but...

"Stress... free!" I shout at Sam through clenched teeth.

"Sarah, almost done. Just once more, and you'd have done twenty."

"SAM!"

"SARAH! You can do it. Just do it!" Sam shouted back at me. I glared at him.

Deep breath in, I push with all the strength I can gather in my arms now, and I feel them about to straighten up. I let out my breath, and slowly pull back.

"YES! You did it, Sarah. Good job. You want to try ten kilos next?"

I looked at Sam, as I got off the torture machine, also referred to as a chest press.

"You really want me to do that again? You have got be kidding me Sam."

"Fine, whatever. Let's try something different. I have just the thing in mind." Sam said, before turning around, and getting something off the rack behind him. Once he turned around with the next item of hell I was to use, my jaw dropped. "It's a medicine ball. For this, I will throw it to you, and you have to throw it back. Try to use your knees, so make sure to bend them. You throw like in volleyball."

"Whatever. What have you got planned next?" I said, as Sam chucked the ball. I huffed, once it hit me, and I just managed to catch it. With a grunt, I tossed it back.

"We will be going for a jog, and then we will be done. For now, at least." I nodded.

I was really exhausted, so I was really looking forward to going to bed tonight.

"Sarah? You in there?" A voice from outside the 'shed' calls. It sounds like Eliza.

"OWWW! Sam! That hurt." I cried, as the ball from hell hit my shoulder. I started walking to the door.

"When working out, never get distracted."

Over my shoulder, I glared at him. He only shrugged.

I opened the door to be greeted by a distressed looking Eliza. "Sam, take twenty?" I called over my shoulder, and shut the door behind me. I think I heard a 'yep, whatever' as a response.

"What were you doing in the shed?" She asked first of all.

"It's Sam's home gym in there."

"Ahhh... why were YOU in there? I mean, as far as I know, you don't work out."

"Um, apparently Jane suggested it to Sam. This is my first day partaking in this scheme from hell. Now, what about you? What's happened? Do I need to punch Geoff? I mean, I can already feel the muscle growing in my arms, see?" I even flex both my arms for effect.

Eliza laughs a little, but by the end, it seems forced.

"Sarah, don't be distressed. I mean, I don't even know if it's true or not, but... I think I'm pregnant."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\   

A/N

I'M BACK! And its only been half a year or so! (Last was end of January)

Did someone call the Drama Llama??? No... that's all I could think of re-reading this...

Anyway, I finally, FINALLY, have constant access to a computer, so hopefully, I'll be able to write a whole bunch of chapters, as well as post regularly again. I'm currently up to chapter 41, so there's still a lot of this story left. But I'm also considering making it wither two book as it is, or two parts... thats for later though.

And look, I'm finally using that soundtrack I planned out...

Opinions? Questions? Rants? ANYTHING? Just comment. I'm generally good at responding, it's not like I get many comments... ever...

Until next time (hopefully soon), 

-Blabsie