Pet Names {Sanji}

((This one-shot is for blacklegprince hope you enjoy it! ^^ ))

"Directions....left....nonono...hmm-AH!" You were thrown out of concentration when you bumped into a person, you looked up about to get mad, when you saw the cutest male ever- blonde hair- curly eyebrow- FRENCH!

"Please forgive me my princess" The cute curly eyebrow bowed.

"Running into a lady.." You clicked your tongue. "You should be punished~" You reached up and caressed his cheek slowly trailing your thumb to his lips.

"SANJIIII!!!!!!!" All of a sudden a orange haired girl kicked the curly angel to another dimension.

"SEXUALLY HARRASSING FEMALES!?!?" The girl continued to beat the hell out of him.

"WAIITTTTT NONO DONT HURT HIMMM I WANNA BE SEXUALLY HARRASSED IN MORE WAYS!!!!" You cried out jumping onto Sanji. "Are you alright my precious pigeon flakes?~" You caressed his head, causing him to get a bloody nose. This caused the orange haired girls mouth to drop. "THIS ISNT HOW IT WORKS!!!!!!" She pushed you both away from eachother causing you both to get blue auras "Im sorry my princess sugar buns, but we must separate" Sanji cried. "We'll find a way my love~" You both reached for each other in the dramaticest way possible. "ENOUGH WITH THE PET NAMES ALREADY!!!!!" Nami's teeth turned to sharks. You went and sat on Sanjis lap. "I want you to take me to rainbows and back Sanji-kun~" This caused Sanji to get a gushing bloody nose, "Anything for you my love!!" Sanji swooned. "FOR DAMN SAKE YOUVE ONLY JUST MET" Nami almost lost her head. "NAMI SWANNN COME JOIN US" Sanji laughed happily. "SEE DO YOU HERE THAT HES JUST A DAMN PUPPY PLAYER WITHA  CURLY EYEBRO-" Nami was cut off "YES NAMI SWANN COME JOIN US!!" You smiled happily. "NOOOOOOOO" Nami ran back to the ship as fast as she can.