Fiancé {Doflamingo}

I've always loved Doflamingo, he was the only guy I had ever loved and every will love...but, he doesn't know-or care about me. I've seen the women of Dressrosa throw themselves on him, well, when they're in his presence. After all, I was supposed to marry him, 2 years ago, were still engaged. I've been thinking that he doesn't want to get married and be tied down with a family. I mean, being engaged doesn't mean that he's tied down with me. I was on the second floor in my bedroom, I held the curtains open a bit and watched as he sat on the couch, with two girls in bikini's by his side and one sitting on his lap, some other girls were in the pool. My heart ached, I saw (Some guy) look up at me, since he was standing by Doflamingo, I moved away from the window and let the curtain close. I laid on my side of the bed, and buried my head in the pillow. I had cried myself to sleep, even though it was still day time. I didn't even eat lunch yet, someone asks I'll say I was just taking a nap.

I felt a weight suddenly on his side of the bed, I quickly got up and pinned whoever it was to the bed. I was still tired, I blushed when I realized it was Doflamingo, I went to get off of him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. My head landing on his chest, he flipped up over so he was pinning me down. I knew he was grinning. I had blushed redder, and turned my head away from him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked

"I'm not avoiding you" I said

"Then look at me and tell me that" he said

"..." I stayed quiet

He let go of my wrist and moved my chin so I was looking into his eyes, he still had his sunglasses on, I don't understand why he started wearing those. I loved seeing his eyes, key word loved. I was planning on leaving tonight, while he was in the other room fooling with some slut. I didn't realize I was crying, until he got off and pulled me up wiping my tears away. He sat at the edge of the bed, and pulled my onto his lap and into his chest. I ended up crying my self to sleep.

The next time I woke up, it was dark out. Doflamingo wasn't there, figures. I got up, and pulled out my packed bag from under the bed. I took off the engagement ring and placed it on his bedside table, pulling out a note from my bag I had been working on and placed it under the ring. I walked out of the bedroom, closing the door quietly. I walked down the hallways, down the stairs and then outside. I started walking towards the sea, I avoided the guards on my way off the property. The Red Haired Pirates to take me to an island far away, they agreed, after all. I had said, I'd clean for them and help their chef cook if he'd like. Before they left, I looked behind me and up at the building on the hill. I walked inside, Shanks said I'd be staying in his room.

It's been a few weeks since we set off, I was so surprised when I saw Doflamingo on the ship talking to Shanks. Shanks had yelled at him too. I was watching from inside the kitchen looking through a little window. I hid in a cubbard. Shanks and Doflamingo walked in, and asked the chef where I was and he shrugged. Saying that I wasn't in the Kitchen.

"Here, read the note" said Shanks

"/Dear Doflamingo,

/I was hoping that my parent's were wrong about you. That you weren't a 'play boy', and that you truly loved me, and that I was the only girl you loved. Or that you even loved me, I thought that I was the one. I knew you used to date a lot of girls, I still loved you, I knew everything about you and still loved you, but I couldn't take it anymore. I went to bed every night alone, I woke up every morning alone. I couldn't watch you be all...loving with other girls, I just couldn't. I was Jealous, I knew that, but soon it turned into Sadness. I had cried myself to sleep for a year almost every night. I don't want to be you Fiancé anymore. So were done, Just to let you know, your the only guy I have ever loved, and will ever love you were my first of everything. I know you don't care about me or know who I am anymore. I'm done./..." said the Chef

"I know, and I also know she's in the cubbard." said Doflamingo

I crawled out and bolted for the door, but I was grabbed thrown over Doflamingos shoulder and he walked out, I was squirming and pouting. I was also yelling and screaming at him to put me down.

I was thrown onto out-I mean his bed. He had me pinned down. I didn't look at him or talk to him.

"I'm sorry, I do know who you are, I do love you and I do care about you. I always came in here, at night but you were always already asleep and I could never bring myself to wake you up. I always had to get up early, since I'm the king and I didn't want to wake you-" he said

I pushed him off, and sat on his lap. I straddled his waist and pulled him closer to him and kissed him softly. Pulling away before he could do anything.

"You should have wakened me. I always thought you didn't love me, or even care because we don't even spend time together, you watching me sleep doesn't count." I said

"I'm sorry Love, will you still be my Fiancé. We could get married tomorrow or better, tonight-" he said

"Tomorrows fine. We've waited too long." I said

"I love you (Y/n)

"I love you too Doflamingo" he purred