Anniversary {Sabo}

You were laying down thinking while your husbands head was on your belly, he had some of the weirdest ways to sleep once you wokeup and Sabo was laying on your thigh, another time he was completely on top  of you. You and Sabo have been dating for 1 year now, today is your anniversary so you to don't have to do animations today. You felt Sabo start to move "Good morning~" You cooed while rubbing his head. "Good morning my love~" Sabo crawled on top of you and started kissing you passionately. Things were getting nice and hot until there was a knock on the door. "Hey! Open the door!" Koala yelled from outside. "Go away!" Sabo groaned this made you giggle. You got up off the bed and walked over to the door and opened. "Good morning Koala!" You smiled brightly. Sabo sweatdropped and Koala looked dumbfounded. "(Y-Y/n) your naked.." Koala blushed lightly. "EH?!" you quickly slammed the door and ran to put a robe on. "Im so sorry Koala that was not meant to happen.." You said while blushing. "Anyhow I wanted to tell you happy 1 year anniversary, now I should be going." Before you could stop Koala she was already out the door. Finally now lets continue were we left off Sabo smirked. You walked over to the bed and slid off your robe, Sabo grabbed you and pulled you down onto the bed.

Koala's P.O.V

Koala ran through the door. "HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!" Everyone shouted. To there surprise it was just Koala. "Wh-" Koala interrupted them. "There having some alone time so we have to cancle the celebration..  "What are they doing alone?" The revolutionary tilted his head curiously. "...." Koala remained silent. "Tell us already!" The revolutionaries started whining. "For hells sake! There having sex you morons!!!" Koalas teeth turned in sharks.

((Sorry if this one is kinda short))