Boobies {Franky}

"SUUUUUUUPER FANTASTIC!!!!!" You heard Franky yell.

 "Oh god no" 

 You started to walk away and act like you weren't happy he was here. But truth be told you were very very happy he was here, you've had a crush on him for as long as you could remember, but you couldnt tell him that for lots of reasons. Number 1 he couldnt be trusted he's a pervert and if you told him your feeling you thought he would just get inside your pants and leave. Number 2 how would the crew react? Number 3 He's a complete weirdo and it would make you feel weird to confess your undying love to him, you would rather have him confess instead. There was only one person in the crew who did know about your feelings for Franky and that was Robin, You and her became best friends really quickly. 

"Oi! (Name)!" Franky came running over to you.

 "Eh? What do you want?" You growled.

 "Hehe I have to go somewhere" Robin walked off looking back and smiling at you. 

'Damn you Robin! How could you do this to me!' All of a sudden the door slams shut and Franky locks it. 

"(Name).." Franky pinned you down to the ground causing you to turn beat red. 

'HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! WHAT DO I DOO IM PINNED! IS HE GONNA RAPE MEE!!? I DONT WANT THIS!!!!- hehe well than again.. maybe I do... 

Your mind panicking was suddenly cut off by his lips, this caused you to turn even more red. Franky continues the kiss. Longer. Longer. And longer. He wasnt even considering that you were way out of breath and about to pass out. You would've pushed him off but he weighs a shit ton, and you were enjoying this little sensation. 

"(Name) I love you and your personality and your body and your boobs and your attitude and your scent and your boobs-" Franky was obviously having dirty thoughts of how he kept mentioning your boobs. 

"OK OK I GET IT YOU LOVE MY BOOBIES!!" You blushed. You pulled him down by his neck and started kissing him passionately he was kissing back with just as much passion as things started to heat up alot. 

"(Name) I love all of you.. not just your perfect boobs, your the most beautiful woman alive.. And to prove it.. I want to make love to you, and show you the world.. Will you be mine?" Franky said passionately. 

"Yes! I love you to!" You smiled happily.