First Kiss {Ace}

"Ace give it back!" You were jumping up trying to reach 'Lady Cuddles' but ace was just to tall.

"Never!" Ace laughed making you mad.

"Fine I'll just get her back another way!" You pouted cutely.

"Oh? Giving up already" Ace smirked mockingly.

"I never said I was giving up peabrain" You snorted. Ace walked up to you.

"(Y/n) your so fiery.." Ace whispered in your ear. 

"No I'm just mad baka" You retorted.

"Oi! Ace did you tell (Y/n) you had a crush on her yet?" Marco shouted.

"S-SHUTUP!!!!!!!!" Ace Yelled. He was blushing.

'Crush? what do they mean crush? Does he really have a crush on me? Thats a first, usually all the guys don't like me because of my manners'  You thought to yourself.

Its not like you could help it, not like you would try either, you've always not used manners.. At meals you completely stuff your face not caring if you eat all the food and no one else gets any, when you sleep you snore and drool and kick, If someone gets you mad there going to pay for it. You had (h/l) (h/c) (h/t) messy hair, it looked good like that it made you look sexy and dangerous, not like you were not dangerous enough already, you had the wind-wind devil fruit, you and ace would often team up in battles, your wind fruit would fuel his fire fruit and make it even more powerful than it already is, you to were the perfect partners.

You were snapped out to your thought when Ace grabbed your wrist and dragged you away blushing.

"A-Ace what wrong?" You stuttered. He didn't answer he just continued to drag you away.

~TimeSkip~

'What the hell is he doing?! Why is he just standing there now! Isn't he going to say something?! This silence is making me nervous..' You thought to yourself.

You were suddenly pulled out of your thoughts when he kissed you. After he kissed you he walked away.

"Ace...?" You were completely stunned. You put your hand to your lips, Ace just stole your first kiss.