Embarrasment {Usopp}

(Y/n) has been apart of the straw hats for a while now, whenever there is trouble or really scary, powerful bad guys (Y/n) is always the one to panic along with Chopper,Nami, and Usopp. Today was a nice sunny day except for it was super windy (Y/n) was wearing a white mini dress. (Y/n) is the girlfriend of Usopp, they have only gone so far as hugging and kissing though just not in front of people.

"Usopp!" (y/n) yelled.

"Oi! (Y/n)!" Usopp was fishing.

Usopp got a nosebleed (Y/n)'s dress was fluttering up while she was running giving him a perfect view of her panties and her boobs were bouncing.

"Usopp whats wrong you have a noseb-" (y/n) stopped.

(Y/n) looked at where his eyes were looking and started to blush while turning away.

"Heheh sorry" Usopp said sheepishly.

"I-Its f-fine, couples are supposed to do that type of stuff anyways r-right?" (y/n) said reassuringly.

Usopp got up from the side of the thousand sunny and wrapped his arms around (y/n).

"I love you (y/n)" Usopp said as he kissed her neck.

"Um uhh *ahem* i-is it just me o-or is it getting h-hot in here" (y/n)'s blush turned crimson now.

"Oh my.. things look like there sure heating up..." Nami smirked mischievously.

"NAMI!!" Both of them screamed.

"W-W-WHAT ARE YOU D-D-DOING HERE?!" Usopp blushed.

"Oh you know... just spying on you two" Nami smiled.

"SPYING?!" (Y/n) and Usopp's teeth turned into sharks.

(Y/n) and Usopp forgot that Usopp's arms were still around (Y/n)'s chest.

"Yohohoho! Oh dear don't have to much fun without me!" Brook exclaimed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FUN?!" Usopp's teeth turned into sharks.

Hearing all the commotion Sanji went out of the kitchen to see what was going on when he saw you and usopp he got depressed and collapsed to the floor.

"U-Usopp y-your arms.." (y/n) whispered.

To you surprise Usopp didn't let go instead he picked you up bridal style and started walking away with you.

"U-Usopp where are you taking me?!" You frantically asked.

"To the bedroom of course!" He said pridefully.