Shopping {Sabo}

(Y/n) has been apart of the revolutionary army practically her whole life. When Sabo joined the revolutionary army (Y/n) quickly became friends with him. Then when Koala joined (Y/n) quickly became best friends with her. When Koala and (Y/n) had free time they would always go shopping together. (Y/n) is a master at Jao Kun Do (Y/n) started learning the technique when she was 7 years old because thats when (y/n) first joined the revolutionary army.

'This is a catastrophe! Koala is busy who is supposed to go shopping with me now!!~" (Y/n) panicked to herself.

Well that was until she saw a certain blonde pass by.

"Sabo-kun~" This made Sabo raise an eyebrow.

"...Yes?" Sabo eyed (Y/n) suspiciously.

"Since Koala is busy i need someone to go shopping with me~" (Y/n) sang.

"I don't like where this is going..." Sabo muttered.

"And your just the person to come with me!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

(Y/n) quickly grabbed Sabo's arm and ran (more like dragged) Sabo to the shopping district.

"We finally made it!" Sakura sighed with relief.

Even though Sabo was being forced to go shopping with (Y/n) he didn't completely mind because he had strong feelings for her.

"Sabo look at that necklace! Isn't it beautiful!" (Y/n) gasped.

"Not as beautiful as you~" Sabo cooed.

"D-Dont b-be silly!" (Y/n) blushed.

"Your right... your a zillion times more beautiful than that necklace!" Sabo exclaimed.

"Thats not what i-" (Y/n) was cut off by a soft pair of lips.

"(Y/n) you are the most gorgeous,smartest, strongest, kindest-" Sabo was cut off this time by (y/n)'s lips.

"I love you to Sabo" (Y/n) said happily.