Thinkink Out Loud {Zoro} Lemon

I have had feelings for Zoro ever since I joined the strawhats crew-well thats not entirely true when I first joined the strawhats I thought he was just a stuck-up nincompoop... come to think of it he's still a stuck-up nincompoop, and thats what makes him so attractive, his stubborn ass personality, his laziness, his nice muscular scarred body.. Hehehe that would be so fu-

"WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!" I accidentally yelled.

"Thinking what? And do you mind I'm trying to sleep over here damn slut" Zoro growled.

" *Blushes* What I'm thinking is none of your business!- and i could care less about your beauty sleep! You little annoying shithead!!" You yelled. At those words Zoro got up and started walking towards you as you backed away.

"Your going to regret saying that" Zoro smirked.

"W-What are you doing!?" You stuttered.

"Teaching you a lesson" Zoro had pinned you to the wall.

"Z-Zoro this isn't fun-" Before you could finish you sentence Zoro had smashed his lips to yours forcing his tung into your mouth.

"(Name)... I love you so much will you be mine?" He whispered in your ear.

"Yes! Ive been waiting for you to say that!" You pushed him to the ground, you were now straddling his hips.

"Oh?" He smirked grabbing your hips.

"Make love with me" You said seductivly.

"Are you sure you want to-" You cut him off with a passionate rough kiss.

"No going back now" Zoro pinned you to the ground and started biting/kissing your neck.

"Mmm Zoro" You moaned.

"I want to here more, I want to here you screaming my name" Zoro said dominantly. Zoro ripped off your shirt and (f/c) bra than he started sucking on your right breast while massaging the other.

"Z-Zoro!" You gasped.

"Do you like this?" He smirked.

"Y-Yes!" You blushed.

"How about this?" *Inserts a finger inside you and starts pumping*

"Mm-Ah! Z-Zoro!" You squealed.

"Just seeing you like this.." *Inserts another finger*

"Z-Z-Zoro!!" You gasped.

"(Name)..." *Inserts another finger and pumps faster.

"Zoro im gonna-" You couldnt finish your sentence.

"No not yet" Zoro pulled his fingers out.

"Zoro your so mean!" You pouted.

"(Name).. Im not holding back. *Zoro took off your panties and shorts than took off all his clothing.

"Z-Zoro your so big..." You gawked.

" *Blush* S-Shutup" *Zoro positioned himself at your entrance and completely thrust his cock into you.

"ZORO!!!!!!" You screamed, you have never had sex before and it hurt really bad you were in tears.

"The pain will go away soon" Zoro said assuringly. While starting to thrust slowly. Soon the pain was mixed with pleasure.

"Z-Zoro please go f-faster!" You panted.

"(Name)! Your so tight!!" Zoro started to thrust fast.

"Zoro im gonna cum!" You yelled.

"Me too!!" Zoro yelled back.

You both orgasmed than he collapsed on top of you.

"Z-Zoro I love you..." You whispered.

"I love you too" Zoro whispered back, than pulled out of you and rolled over on his back. Than you cuddled up to him. Than you both fell into a deep sleep.

"(NAME)-CHWANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!~" Sanji barged into the room to find you and zoro sleeping next to each other naked.

"DAMN MOSS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sanji yelled in rage.

"Yohoho things just got intense" Brook laughed.