Father Law {Confusion}

((Law isn't going to act completely like 'Law' in this one shot... I kinda rushed through this one.. but hope you like it!))

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Sakura yelled excitedly.

"What is it sweetheart?" Law smiled warmly.

Law isn't one to show his feelings but after Sakura was born that all changed whenever she is in front of him he can't help but smile. When Sakura is in front of people she isn't familiar with she is shy towards them, but after Sakura gets to know them she turns into a happy, hyper girl. Ever since Sakura was a baby Law has taken care of her because her mother died giving birth to Sakura. Law feels like giving her to a foster family because he is scared Sakura will get hurt if she stays with him, even though Sakura would be safer in a foster home, Law is to selfish to get rid of her he loves her to much.

"....I forgot" Sakura said sheepishly."

"Your so cute" Law chuckled.

Sakura ran up to Law and jumped into his lap.

"Oh ya! We are at a island! Thats what Shachi said!" Sakura exclaimed happily.

...Timeskip...

The Heart Pirates landed at a tropical island it had a lot of shops and lots of people so Sakura was really quiet and serious, Sakura wouldn't let go of Laws had either.

"Sakura-ya do you want to go get some ice-cream?" Law asked.

"mhmm" Sakura said with a small smile.

All of a sudden a really pretty woman in a bikini appeared and started talking to Law.

"Do you want to have a drink later?" The woman winked. Sakura was no squeezing Laws hand to death.

Law smirked at the woman and walked off.

"Can we go back to the submarine" Sakura's eyes were shadowed over.

"Whats wrong Sakura-ya?" Law asked with concern.

"Its nothing can we just go back now?" Sakura frowned.

"Yes we can" Law said.

...TimeSkip...

All the rest of the evening Sakura was ignoring Law, because she was mad about the female incident earlier. Sakura mistook his smirk for something else so Sakura thought Law was going to marry the woman and have a baby with the woman and replace Sakura. So Sakura was huddled up in her room crying her heart out.

"Sakura-ya? are you in here?" Law opened the door.

"Go away you have that woman now" Sakura cried.

"What? What are you talking about Sakura-ya?" Law asked confused.

"Don't play *sob* dum! you want to *sob sob* marry that woman an-*sob sob sob* have babies and *sob* replace me!" Sakura cried her heart out.

"Nonono sweetheart its nothing like that.. It was just a little bit of *ahem* fun" Law smiled sheepishly.

"WHAT TYPE OF FUN?!" Sakura's teeth turned into sharks.

"Don't worry about it, it didn't mean anything, you have nothing to worry about i am never going to replace you Sakura-ya." Law assured as he hugged Sakura.

"I love you Daddy" Sakura sobbed.

"I love you to my little flower" Law kissed her forehead.