Confession {Sanji}

As (y/n) was watching Sanji cook her stomach started to have butterflies, (Y/n) couldn't help it she loved Sanji a lot when she first joined she only thought of him as a pervert, but the further she got to know him the more her feeling grew. So now (y/n) is head over heels for Sanji except she could never tell him that, because she didn't want to get in his way or ruin his flirting for other girls, and even if she wanted to tell him she is to shy to do so.

Sanji noticed (Y/n) lost in thought he smiled warmly at her. "Is everything alright (Y/n)-Chan?"

"Hmm.. Oh! everything is fine." A small blush crept onto her cheeks.

This made him chuckle lightly, making (y/n) feel happy inside but really nervous at the same time.

'Did he know something? why did he chuckle like that? *Gasp* Did i blush?! Maybe i am thinking to much about this... Wtf why is he staring at me?!' (Y/n) thought in her head, all of her thoughts made her blush deepen.

"Are you sure (y/n)-chan?" he asked.

(y/n) ended up spacing out again, this time getting caught up in his beautiful icy blue eyes.

'He has such beautiful blue eyes... And such amazing eyebrows, and his eyes are so sparkly...-' (y/n) got interrupted from her thoughts.

"(Y/n)-chan are you feeling alright? Your face is becoming awfully red.." Sanji stated as he walked over to (y/n) and put a hand on her head.

This caused (y/n)'s cheeks to turn rosy red at the closeness.

"(Y/n)..." He bent down and kissed you on the cheek then went back to cooking.

'Oh My Gawd!!! He just kissed me on the cheek!! IM SO HAPPY!!~ *gasps oh no my cheeks are probably red' At this (Y/n) quickly covered her cheeks in embarrassment. Truthfully (y/n) wanted Sanji to do more.. She expected him to.. But why didn't he?

"S-S-Sanji?" (y/n) stuttered her cheeks starting cool off a little.

"Do you need something (Y/n)-Chan?" he asked.

'Its now or never what do i have to lose..' (y/n) thought.

"Sanji I... I love you" (y/n) whispered.

"I can't hear you (y/n)-chan" Sanji said.

"I love you Sanji!" (y/n) shouted.

"(Y/n)-" Sanji was interrupted.

"I understand if you don't love me! And you don't have to pretend to, just to make me happy!" (Y/n) couldn't control her words, because they were now just slipping out, As tears streamed down her face, (y/n) was now running towards the door when all of a sudden Sanji grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and spun her around to face him.

"(Y/n)... I love you to..." Sanji leaned down and kissed (y/n).