Bad Timing {Law}

((So this one shot isn't really that romantic.. I didn't really know what to write than this just popped in my head))

You sighed softly, you were thinking about the day law rescued, and took you on his submarine, he changed your life, he gave it meaning again, after your mother died you felt like their was nothing else to live for than just like in the fairy tales your prince came and rescued-

You were interrupted by your thoughts as two strong hands wrapped around you "Morning love~" Law cooed kissing your neck. You turned around, you to started kissing passionately. Law took off your sweater and bra, just as things were getting heated..

"CAPTAIN!!!!!!" Penguin burst into the room with Shachi close behind, you and Law stopped. And everything went silent.

"..... Nice breasts" Shachi said shyly.

"YOU MORON!!!!!!" Penguin kicked Shachi's most valuable assets. "YOU DONT JUST SAY NICE BOOBS TO THE CAPTAINS WIFE WHEN HES IN THE SAME GODDAMN ROOM YOU-" Penguin stopped when they both heard footsteps walking towards them, Penguin hiccuped. Law was walking towards them with fire in his eyes.

" *gasps* Did you guys here that!? Bepos calling me!!" Shachi ran out of the room locking the door.

"O-Oh me too!!!!" *Penguin attempts to open the door* *laughs nervously* "I-I think its- HELP! HELP! HELPPP!! LAWS GOING TO MURDER MEEE!!!!!!"

"I cant hear right now~" *Shachi whistles walking away*