part two [7]

josh decided to come back to his hellhole of a school after a few days of moping. in those days he mainly watched the bold and the beautiful on his couch with a tub if ice cream. he needed some kind of emotional stability, even if that included a shitty storyline and a whole bunch of calories.

josh approached his locker, surprised to see that melanie and dan had already headed to class without him. again. for the first week he had been at school, melanie and dan seemed real happy to be around him. now it was different. there never was a spare seat next to them in homeroom or in the cafeteria. they wouldn't wait for him at the lockers like they used to. he solemnly shrugged, and continued getting the correct books for first and second period.

the silence surrounding josh was interrupted by a loud chirpy, squeal.
"joshie!!! you're back! i missed you." it was his supposed 'girlfriend', jess . josh rolled his eyes on the inside. on the outside he had to pretend like he didn't want to slap her in the face.  the blonde twirled a piece of her long hair around her manicured finger, with a hand on one hip. she moved closer to josh and planted a small peck on josh's lips. josh had the intense urge to groan and wipe his now lipstick stained lips on the sleeve of his hoodie but somehow resisted. josh showed the fakest smile he could, making sure to show extra teeth. jess headed off to class, leaving josh alone at his locker with his homicidal thoughts.

soon, one of josh's earphones was plugged in, slightly blocking out the praises from other students on his new 'girlfriend'. josh could also hear some others bitching about this situation as well, which didn't help uneasy josh's mindset.

but honestly, the least his mum could do was force him to date someone whose breath didn't smell like literal fish?

theyre getting shorter and shorter im sorry
but theres only a few parts left this is crazy,, also how the heck did infatuated get 44k holy shit thank you so much