part two [2]

enjoy

for the rest of the day, josh's heart felt as if had been ripped into pieces. every time he imagined tyler's pain-stricken face he nearly burst into tears.

his world seemed to be grey, colourless, dull. there was no light or happiness or positivity or sun. everything was a clear pallet, empty. josh would go on with life, faking a smile, faking a laugh but in reality he felt like an emotionless robot.

every time josh was in contact with tyler his world seemed to be bright. tyler made him happy, made him laugh. tyler was the key. he gave josh's life colour.

josh was torn into two broken pieces. he needed tyler and tyler needed him. but could josh deal with leaving tyler again if his mother found out?

josh arrived home from school to his over-enthusiastic mother.

before he even had a chance to relax and get his thoughts together he was interrogated. "hey, honey! how was school? did you have a good day? how were your teachers? did you like your salad sandwich? do you want a snack?" josh's mother's eyes were wide with curiosity.

josh placed his bag onto the kitchen island and rubbed his temples. "it was fine, i'm fine," he replied, just wanting to be left alone.

she placed a hand on her hips. she did not look impressed. she looked like simon cowell seeing a really bad act on the x-factor. "what's up, josh?"

josh stopped. "why are you so against being gay?" after finally letting out what he had been feeling, a mixture of intrigue and anxiousness was burning in his stomach.

his mother's lips formed into a straight line and her eyebrows started to raise."as i have said this many times; it is a sin, it says in the bible. that is what god wants for the human race. besides, he made adam and eve, not adam and steve." she scoffed.

josh was a volcano, ready to erupt and go crazy at his mother's statement. how dare she tell people who to love.

he muttered, hoping his mother wouldn't notice, "dad wouldn't care who i love."

" did you see tyler today? i hope not."

"no i didn't. but i know if dad was here he would have let me."

"shut your mouth! go to your room, i don't care. i don't want to look at you right now."

"good! neither do i!" josh turned and stormed off from his mother, stomping up the stairs and into his room.

josh sat down on his bed. his face was flushed, he could literally feel the heat radiating off of him. hated his mum. he hated her. he hated how she was so ignorant. he hated how she didn't even care how he felt. and he hated how she couldn't accept him for who he was.

josh was desperate to interact with tyler again. how could he do that without his mother finding out? an idea sparked in his mind. maybe he could slowly start to interact with tyler so it wouldn't seem to obvious? that would work.

josh's mum was going to livid if she discovered what he was going to do.