part two [3]

josh leaned on his elbows and stared at the ever so boring white walls of his german classroom. his teacher had not prepared for the class so they were sitting through the torture of watching a cliche teen german movie. josh ignored the incomprehensible foreign accents of the movie and chatting of his classmates. he couldn't help but feel extremely nervous and uncomfortable that tyler was in his class. he could almost feel tyler watching him.

"what's up with you? why are you so nervous?" the girl sitting to josh's left asked rudely. his stomach clenched. josh definitely was not in the right frame of mind to be dealing with any sort of drama.

his eyes were immediately drawn to her hair. it was half purple and half black, in pigtails with red spotted bows. it was one of the most unique hairstyles he had ever seen. she was also wearing a black collared dress. it looked like she had come straight out of a children's show. the girl didn't look like she was a mean person, in fact she looked the complete opposite - cute.

before josh could reply, he was interrupted by the guy sitting next to her. he was a nice looking guy with a fringe sweeping across the left half of his face. he had big, brown eyes that made josh feel like he could trust him with anything. most importantly, he was wearing a leather t-shirt that looked as if it had been made out of a trash bag.  "chill out mel, you don't have to be so blunt. he's new." josh must have looked scared.

mel's face softened at the boy's comment. "sorry, kiddo. i was only teasing you."

"good job. being nice is the first step to recovery from  bitchiness." the boy teased, a cheeky grin spreading across his face.

mel punched him playfully, "shut up dan. also nice shirt, looks real comfy."

"it's meant to be ironic!" dan raised his hands in the air out of annoyance then grimaced as the leather chafed against his pale skin. mel began to crack up, grabbing her gut, high pitched giggles escaping her mouth. josh tried to keep in his laughter but he couldn't hold it in. dan looked absolutely ridiculous.

"that's it. you're not coming with me to the panic! concert," dan sassed, a hand on his hip.

mel stopped laughing in an instant and her smile dropped. "no, no dan you can't do that! brendon is my son. i'll take your muse cds."

"nO. i will not let you do that."

she crossed her arms, "well i'm still coming to see my son bredbin urine with you then."

"deal," dan agreed.

"i'm sorry for that mess lmao-"

dan interrupted, "why are you using text abbreviations irl?!"

"fucking hell dan, stop you meme, let me talk." mel exclaimed. it seemed weird that someone dressed so innocently would swear. "anyway.. what's your name?"

"josh," he replied with a broad smile on his face. josh knew that he was going to become good friends with these two.

in the corner of his eye, josh could see the familiar head of messy brown hair walk to the front of the class. tyler bent down to ask the teacher - who had fallen asleep at the start of the lesson - a question. not able to wake the teacher up , tyler's eyes met with josh's. josh froze. they stared into each other's eyes in silence. a small smile spread across tyler's lips, a smile that showed all the emotion in his chocolate-brown eyes.

before he could return the smile, tyler had disappeared back to his seat. happiness stirred in his chest. josh couldn't focus on the conversation between his two new friends. all he could think about was tyler.

complications | joshler (prequel to infatuated)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara