I laughed. "We were trying to get to know each other better."

"And did it work?" Normani asked.

I turned to look at Lauren who's gorgeous eyes met mine. She still had that huge smile on that lit up her entire face. "It's a work in progress."

"Aww," Ally gushed. "Ya'll are cute!"

Lauren let out nervous giggle and tossed a napkin in my face. "What do you want to eat, Camzi?"

"Um..."

"Everything." Normani teased.

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Yes, everything sounds perfect."

"Okay, as long as you're paying for it." Lauren chuckled. "Ally, how do you feel?"

"Actually, nothing's really happened today since the ankle situation." The tiny girl answered. I watched Normani's eyes as they traveled from the top of Ally's head to her lips, and seemingly got stuck there. "Which, by the way, still hurts, so going to the hospital was obviously the better option." she gave me a look and I scrunched up my nose at her.

"You're welcome, Allycat." This time, it was Normani who gave me a look, but she didn't say anything. "I don't know what to get!" I whined after a moment.

"Can't we just get like a plain cheese pizza or something?" Normani asked.

"Wow, you're boring, ManiBear." Lauren told her playfully. I looked up from the menu just in time to see Ally staring at the girl next to me with a possessive look on her face that washed away faster than it appeared.

"Welcome, folks, what can I start you off to drink with?" A waiter came out of nowhere with a pen ready in his hand.

"I'll have a water." Lauren volunteered.

"Oh, now who's boring?" Normani taunted her while my "date" just rolled her eyes. "I'll have a sweet tea." She blushed and looked down when the boy winked at her. Ally, once again possessively, scooted a little bit closer to her.

I discretely pulled out my phone under the table.

To: Lo <3
These 2 r literally so confusing

From: Lo <3
I know! Like one minute Ally doesnt want a relationship and the next she's trying to make sure no1 takes Normani from her

To: Lo <3
Maybe she's reserving her lol

From: Lo <3
But did u c the way they were looking at each other?!

To: Lo <3
Yes!! Normani was staring at Ally's lips for like a full minute

From: Lo <3
Which is why we need to get them together!

To: Lo <3
Look, I agree that they would be a great couple but forcing them together might make it awkward. You can't command them to have feelings for each other.

From: Lo <3
But they do have feelings for each other! They haven't even noticed that we're texting. They're literally just looking at each other and giving each other adorable little smiles for no reason

I looked up from my phone to see that Lauren was in fact correct.

To: Lo <3
Okay, but I still think we should let it happen on its own. If she's not ready for another relationship after what I put her through, then so be it.

She sighed when I put my phone away and turned my attention to the other girls.
About A Half Hour Later
Normani's POV

"Oh my God, I'm stuffed." Lauren moaned and slouched in her seat.

"I couldn't eat another bite if I tried." Camia agreed.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Yes you could."

She threw her straw wrapper at me and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I drank like four glasses of water." Ally said. "I'll be right back." She stood up and then immediately sat back down. "Do you guys want me to pay?" She reached for the bill, but I snatched it from her before she could get it.

"No, no, no," I smiled at her. "You pee; I'll pay."

"Thanks, Princess." She whispered, and I felt my cheeks heat up just as she softly touched her lips to it.

Camila gasped and I kicked her under the table as Ally spun around and walked away. "Did she just call you 'Princess'?" She shrieked. "And then kiss you?"

"Yes, calm down!" I demanded. "She bought me a tiara." I slowly turned my head and let my eyes scan the back of Ally's body before she disappeared around a corner, earning a kick in the shin from Lauren. "Ow!"

"You are so whipped." She observed.

"Am not!" I could tell that I was starting to blush harder.

"Are too!" Camila argued.

"But, it's hard not to be. I mean, she's gorgeous." Lauren smirked. "Right, Princess?"

A/N: Hi, I told you I would have this up today and its 10:56pm but here it is! I got distracted so, sorry. Please give feedback and read my new story called The Inevitable! Thanks so much for reading, comment, vote and byee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)

P.S.- Sorry it's short. I told you I got distracted and I didn't know what else to right. :-\

P.P.S.- Sorry for any mistakes. I'm really tired. :-[