Chapter 6: Let the Problems Begin

A Week Later            

Camila's POV

It's been a whole week and Ally's still dating me. We haven't actually gone on any dates considering the fact that she doesn't want anyone to know about us. Thankfully, no one has found out yet. It was after school and we both had a Biology test the next day.

"I didn't think performing arts schools had to give us the basics of learning too." She grumbled, absentmindly flipping through her notebook.

I giggled. "Its not that hard."

"I still don't like it."

I smiled at her. "You're cute when you pout." She blushed and, without thinking about the feelings she may or may not have for me, I leaned forward to press my lips against hers. I reached up to put a few strands of hair behind her ear and she pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry..." she stuttered but didn't look at me.

"No, I'm sorry..." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I shouldn't have done that."

She shrugged. "Maybe I liked it." Our eyes locked and she winked at me.

I giggled again. "Ally Brooke, are you flirting with me?" She kissed my nose but didn't say anything else. I stared down at my hands. "Does...does Nomani still like you?" I asked quietly.

She didn't answer at first. "I'm not sure." I nod and put my biology textbook in my lap. "No!" She whined. "I don't wanna study!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're acting like a four year old."

"I wanna do something else!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know...something like...bowling maybe?"

"Bowling with two people?"

"Let's all do it together: all five of us."

I pondered the thought for a moment. "Okay, bowling it is!"

Dinah's POV

We were going bowling? Whatever, as long as I don't have to do homework. Lauren was driving, I was in the passenger seat, Normani was behind Lauren, Camila was behind me, and Ally was between them. Not the best seating arrangement but Ally was the smallest so she automatically got the middle seat anyways. I kept hearing some sort of laughter mixed with whispering. Were Ally and Camila really dating? Man, that sucks for Normani. I glanced back at her and she was staring blankly out the window but she looked pissed. I was starting to think giving her a bowling ball might not be such a good idea.

Normani's POV

Ally and Camila are dating. Was I mad about it? Yes. Could I do anything about it? Yes. Was I going to? No. Camila wasn't right for Ally and she liked Lauren too. I could already tell that this wasn't going to last too long.

"We're here!" Lauren called as she stopped the car.

"I'm horrible at bowling." Camila complained once we got our lane.

I rolled my eyes as I laced up my rental shoes. "You're not going to be executed just because you can't bowl, Camila." Dinah told her, letting her ball sail down the lane. After about two seconds, it veered to the left, ending up in the gutters.

I saw Ally looking at Camila's childish expression of sadness before she leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I'll get you the bumpers, okay, baby?" Camila immediately brightened up but I was furious. Baby? She's already calling her baby?! I felt someone grab my arm and pull me in a different direction.

I turned around to face Lauren. "Don't do anything irrational," she begged. "I talked to Ally and she said she was just going to get to know the both of you first."

"She hasn't talked to me at all today!" I protested.

"Well then maybe she's just doing one at a time?"

"She called her 'baby', Lauren."

She paused and glanced between me and Camila who was sitting on one of the stools trying to figure out how to hold the ball. "She did?" I nodded.

Lauren looked incredibly uncomfortable all of a sudden and I gasped. "Lauren do you-"

"No!" She answered. "No, I don't like Camila." She refused to make eye contact with me but I didn't say anything else.

Ally's POV

Bowling was actually pretty fun! Camila lost, obviously, and she's been sulking ever since we left the place. Lauren won but she didn't seem to care. It was like her mind was on a different planet.

"Camila, its not the end of the world." Normani snapped.

"Mani," Lauren stressed.

"Whatever, " Normani rolled her eyes and directed her gaze to the window.

"Ally, don't you and Camila have a test tomorrow?" Dinah asked.

"Oh, shoot!" I stomped my foot. "We forgot about the test!"

Camila smirked at me. "No, you forgot about the test!"

I leaned forward and lowered my voice so that only she could hear me. "You kissed me first."

She blushed. "You're the one who suggested bowling!"

"You agreed to it!" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "If I fail this test, I'm blaming you.

She raised an eyebrow. "So that means you'll be thinking of me?"

"I'm always thinking of you, baby." I winked at her and she giggled.

"We're home! Get out! " Lauren demanded. Well okay then...

Lauren's POV

I heard thrashing and slight whimpering coming from the other side of the room. I checked my watch: it was only 3 am. What in the world was going on? I quietly got up, careful not to wake anyone else and made my way to Camila's bed. "Camila?" I whispered and shook her gently. "Camila, it’s okay, it's just a dream, wake up." Her big brown eyes slowly fluttered open and she let out a sigh of relief. "Are you okay?" She looked up at me and our eyes met. She sat up in the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. It took me a second to respond and I placed my hands on her hips before pulling her closer. "You didn't answer me." I tell her, but I didn't pull away.

She put her hands on my shoulders and looked me directly in the eyes. "I'm fine, thank you." I nodded and started to walk back to my bed when she grabbed my arm. "But don't leave just yet."

I glanced back at her and she still seemed pretty scared. "Okay," I sigh, letting her pull me into her bed. She wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled into me. I giggled slightly and began to stroke her hair. Her breathing slowed to a steady pace after a while and I realized something: maybe I really do have a crush on Camila Cabello.

A/N: Hiii okay so this is chapter 6...you know in case you didn't know haha. I'm not really sure what to say...it's Normila week so I'll try my hardest to post a new one-shot every day. Thank you so much for reading!! Comment and vote and yeah haha byeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)