Badass- mine

You took a deep breath to prepare you for what was to come. The zombies pounded at the door behind you.

This was a dumb idea but if it works then it won't. But if it fails it'll be a total dumb ass idea. But either way it might help you survive. Actually it will help you survive.

The buildings were very close but the problem is that the next one is a little lower, so when you jump it might hurt.

The chains holding the door shut hit against each other warning you that you have to do this quick or else you'll be zombie food.

You backed up until there was a good running distance between you and the edge of the building. Taking a deep breath you start running. One minute you're on solid ground and the next you're in the air.

Your breath hitches in your throat, your eyes going wide just as you realize what you did.

But it pays off just as you hit the grown, causing you to loose your balance and fall on your side.

"Oh my God." You breath and smile. "I made it."

You lay there trying to catch your breath. Nothing could bring you down right now. You did the most scariest thing in your life and actually survived.

But the moment was ruined when the door busts open and someone rolls you over on your back. "Alexis are you okay?" A familiar feminine voice asks.

You open your eyes to see a very worried looking Warren above you. "I think so." You say and look behind her. There stood the group, who all had worried and pissed looking expressions. Well except Doc. He was smiling and giving me a thumbs up.

You stopped looking at them and grimace in pain when Warren takes you by the ear and tugs you up. "Ow, ow ow." You mumble.

She walks with you like that down all of the stairs until you guys reach the lobby. She shoves you down on the nearest chair and glares at you.

She signs and glances at the group as the walk down the stairs. "That was extremely dangerous Alexis." She says while looking you in the eyes. "But I know if you didn't do that you wouldn't of survived. But next time you do something like that in a non life or death situation I'm going to beat your ass. You understand?" She spoke slowly and calmly. A sign that she's mad.

You nod, "Yes, I understand."

She backs up from you. "Good." She walked out the already open doors and to the truck.

Next was Murphy and Addy. We were left with 10k and Doc who jut stared at me.

You ignored their gazes and started to walk to the truck. This was very awkward so you decided to sit in the back with 10k.

Once Doc got in the truck started to take off.

It was silent between you and 10k. They almost always were. But it was a nice comfortable silence. You always liked sitting in the back with him.

But this time it was a little different.

"Alexis?" 10k asked.

You looked up and nodded.

He scooted next to you and fiddled with his fingers. "You know what you did back there was brave." He took a deep breath and continued. "But it made me realize something. If you hadn't of made it I don't know what I'd do with myself. It made me realize that I do love you."

You sat there wide eyed. "1-10k oh my God." You stuttered.

His cheeks turned red. "I shouldn't of done this, Sorry." He started to move away from you but you grabbed his arm.

"No that's not what I meant! 10k I love you too. It's just shocking to hear you feel the same way." You speak so fast you run out of breath,

He smiles. "You know what you did back there was also badass and made me like you more."

••

My tumblr account is twdmybae and that's also my main wattpad account