@operation-zang

First Kiss

I will not die single, I will not die with out my first kiss. Who the hell am I kidding, I will not die.
The one nice thing about the apocolypse is that it gives you alot of thinking time, and in the time I've thought about one thing, (y/n). She's, well, shes great. Shes the total opposite of me, well kinda. Shes more out going and she likes to talk and well I need to make my move. I need to tell her I like her. Maybe she will like me back. But when the heck will i do this? I cant confess my love in the middle of the apocolypse, everyones life is at stake and im in the corner confessing my love. HA no thanks. Maybe I should tell her that her eyes are pretty, or she looks cute when she stabs Z's. Maybe I should tell her the first time I laid eyes on her in the gas station I knew she had to come with us. I knew she was the one, but that was 3 months ago and I'm still sitting here single in the bed of a truck talking to myself. Okay 10, think of a plan, I'll tell her at our next stop, I'll pull her aside and tell her how I feel everything will be okay.
-Next Stop-
Like usual I asked (y/n) to come to the roof with me, which wasnt unusual, we always did our look out in pairs and she was always my partner. I was nervous and I couldnt just blurt it out, so I thought asking her a question would break the ice. The ice that only existed in my head, might I add. She apparently had alot to say about this topic, it was adorable she was ranting for about 10 minutes and I sat there admiring her. I was gonna do it I was gonna tell her right then. But sometimes plans dont work out as we think because she asked me why I was looking at her and she had this goofy little smile on her lips and damn her. So instead of saying what I needed to say I leaned in and kissed her. Wow talked about a plot twist. I sat away mentally beating myself up, but then I saw her cute little smile and I mentally high 5ed myself. She opened her mouth to say something but I had different plans because I had leaned in to kiss her, and this time it wasnt just a peck. Well now I can say I made out with a beautiful girl during the apocolypse. After that well deserved make out sesh I awkwardly stood up, grabbed my gun and walked off the roof calling to her that our shift was over. You know what they say sometimes actions speak louder than words.