@natszang

You and 10k are suppose to be on watch but end up making out instead

The two of you stand in front of the truck, the moon high in the sky. Everyone else is asleep in the truck, and in the bed of it. You and 10k were chosen for the middle of the night watch, against your objections.
You set your weapon down on the hood, and tie your hair up, letting some air onto your neck. It got warm after the sun went down, which seems like the opposite of what should happen. You peel off your long sleeved shirt, leaving you in only a tank top and your shorts. 10ks brows go all the way up his hairline, and he looks away. You pull yourself up onto the hood, letting your legs hang over the edge.
"You haven't kissed me since the first time." You say. He pops off a silent shot, taking down a lingering Z, before looking back at you.
"Do you want me to?"
You laugh nervously, and press your palms into the metal of the hood.
"Why would you think I don't?"
He shrugs, and looks back out along the road. You grab his arm, forcing you to face him.
"You can do it if you want to."
His eyes flick down to your mouth, then back up to your eyes. Your heart thunders in your chest, and you draw him towards you, lips centimeters apart. You can feel his breath on your cheek, and his nose grazes yours.
You tilt your head slightly, and then his lips are touching yours. Its soft at first, and you tug him between your knees, holding onto his shirt. You part your lips, and he makes a noise, and then he's kissing you fiercely. You flick your tongue against his teeth, and pull him closer, your chests pressed together. You wind your legs around his back, and his hands slide underneath your tank top, resting in the small of your back. His nose bumps against yours, and your hands slide up to tangle in his hair. You're pressed tightly together, and all you can feel and taste and smell is him and his hands are roaming up and down your back and you can barely breathe and then-
"Really?" You jolt apart like you've been electrocuted, and tug your shirt down where its caught up at your sports bra.
"You realize that you were in the view of EVERYONE in this car?" Addy asks, hands on her hips. You two didn't even hear her get out of the car. Doc stands beside her, grinning. Warren pokes her head out the window, and Murphy gives you two a look through the windshield.
"We were just-" You say, breathing heavily.
"Oh we know what you were doing." Warren says. Your cheeks flame, and you look down at your shoes. You slide off the hood, and stand a foot away from 10k.
"If we hadn't said anything, you two would have ripped each other's clothes off right here." Warren says.
"You were watching?" You ask.
"You two weren't very secretive about it."
"I-"
Warren arches a brow.
"No more of that. You're on watch. Don't get us killed because you're sticking your tongues down each other's throat." Warren says, a smile brimming on her lips.
"Got it." You say.
"Okay." 10k says.
"Now everyone go back to bed. And keep your hands to your selves."