@Is-alainn-sin-taimid

You don't understand what it is.
You'd think that a teenage boy in the apocalypse would take whatever kind of ass he could get. But no!
Because here you are, alone, in a hotel room, still a virgin (might you add). With no obvious opportunities to change that.
You groan, frustrated and pull off your shirt. You chuck it to the ground and yank open the drawers of the mahogany dressers. Your shirt is a little old, 3 months, maybe 4?
You adjust your jeans as you observe the array of tops in front of you, you yank them up, almost too far, but just as you're about to fix the wedgie you've just given yourself, the door bursts open.
You jump and spin to face the open space, making eye contact with 10k and narrowing your eyes.
"Are you feeling okay?" You ask, and take a few steps towards him.
He nods and looks down at your chest, he stumbles over his own feet, and accidentally walks himself farther into the room. Closer to you.
You roll your eyes and look past him, trying to suppress a confident smirk. "What exactly were you doing, Ten?"
You look away from the empty hall and back at his face, awaiting an answer.
The boy opens his mouth to answer but...
"Hey, Kid, did it work?"
You snort and move to stand beside 10k, listening to Doc and Murphy exchange banter.
"No way, Old Man, if it had, Y/N would already be screaming." Murphy says bluntly.
You hear a muffled cough from beside you, and you look up at 10k, glaring at his upturned mouth. You huff and march over to the door, slamming it shut and turning back towards 10k, again.
"What were you trying to do, exactly?" You ask.
10k's smile drops and you place your hands on the sharp points of your hips. Your chest aches a little. Yes, you want to have sex with 10k, but you kind of hoped he would do it out of love or something (clearly) ridiculous like that.
"Um, I think the term Murphy used was...seduction?"
You choke on air as 10k rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Son of a-"
"Don't go out there, Y/N." 10k says, moving to stand in front of you, and blocking the door handle from your fist.
"Why the hell not?"
"Well...we could always pretend to do something or-I don't know, maybe if we act like we're doing something they'll leave us alone. They are kind of annoying." He allows, shrugging and trying to hide the tips of his ears from the cool air around you both.
You raise your eye brows and lick your lips. "Or, we could actually do something." You shrug also, walk closer to him and surveying his reactions.
His eyes widen a bit, and he bites his lower lip. "We could. But why?"
You purse your mouth and pull him by his belt loops, against you. "Because I like you, a lot."
And then you're pressed up against him, dragging your hands along his sides, and hooking together underneath the tight waistband of his jeans. You flatten your hands against the small of his back, and feel him shiver against you.
Goosebumps rise over the soft skin of him bum, and you continue, running your hands to his front and tucking them under his dark shirt. You trace the lean muscles of his chest and abdomen, and listen to his breathing become heavier and more frequent, as you touch him in places he could never even dream of. (He's too innocent after all.)
You suck in a breath, through your teeth as you feel the light hairs on his navel, and step away from 10k's burning skin. You're about to order him to take off his shirt, but you pause, and think of something better.
You reach out and grab his hand, leading him over to the bed, you push his shoulders down and stand over him. Your stomach twists itself into knots as he looks up at you with wide, expectant and innocent eyes.
You smile and kneel at the end of the bed. "Scooch back and lay down." You say, you force your voice to stay light as you corrupt this innocent boy.
He does as he's told, and you crawl over to him, sitting on his groin and leaning back against his bent knees. 10k hisses as you slowly press your bum into him, and you can almost feel the pulsing of blood through your jeans.
You curl your finger under the hem of his shirt and slowly pull it over his torso. 10k doesn't move, almost like he's afraid to, like if he does you'll stop this. You'll stop touching him.
When your fingers brush along his skin, he can feel his stomach ignite, and his region twitch. He doesn't understand how anyone is capable of making another feel this way, and neither do you, you just know how to do it.
You tug the shirt from his head and examine him. You try to memorize the muscled lines across his stomach, the scar under his ribcage, the mole under his collar bone.
10k leans his head back, and his eye brows crease in concentration as he struggles not to say anything absurd. He clamps his mouth shut, until his vision lowers to where your lower half's meet.
He groans and starts sweating, his mouth parting as his breathing continues to escalate. Your eyes snap to his face and your eye brows raise.
Something in 10k leads him as he bucks his hips upwards, trying to get some friction with yours. You smirk and grind your own hips downwards, onto him, more harshly than before.
10k cranes his head backwards, and moans loudly, trying to meet your grinding with his own movements.
You lean over him, nibbling your way down his neck, and to his chest. To your surprise, he grips your hips in his hands as you near the button of his jeans, and when you undo them, he raises your head with his and presses his mouth to yours.
He scrapes his teeth along your lip and you smile, your heart races in your chest as he sits up and pulls you into him.
You slip your tongue into 10k's hot mouth, and run it along the inside of his lips. He groans again and reaches a hand up to your hair, pressing your mouths together even more tightly as you devour each other whole.
You reach one of your hands down to his pants, and proceed with undoing them, and with the other you claw at his shoulders, trying and failing to get him closer to you.
You tug at his pants and wait, but 10k doesn't seem to notice. And you realize that he's struggling with your bra clip.
You shake your head and swat his hand away. "Not yet, Ten."
10k's whole face turns down in frustration, and you feel sorry for the poor kid. He probably doesn't even know how to fix this problem now.
"Take off your pants." You say simply, and as he does so, you get off of the bed, lock the door and come back to kneel in front of 10k.
His eyes widen in shock as you tentatively take a hold of his shaft, wrapping your cool fingers around him. But before he can say anything, you place your tongue on the tip, causing him to gulp, and let his head loll back in ecstasy.
You don't say anything, you just watch him, you watch him as he falls apart. Moaning and groaning and mumbling your name the whole time, as you take him whole, in your mouth.
He cums without much warning, but you're able to retract from him before he does, and the sticky substance ends up on your old shirt, on the floor.
You look up at him, breathing heavily, and sweating quite a bit. "You're lucky I was changing that shirt."
He shakes his head and pulls you up to him by your jaw. "Shut up." And he is kissing you.