20; Woah what?

"Laurens, you what?"

"I told Hamilton how I felt Laf. And I think he likes me too? Well I mean, we kissed, I-"

"Oh mon cher I am so happy for the two of you! Ah, we must celebrate!"

"Hah, Laf, I really don't-"

"No no, I am organising a party for this occasion no matter what you say. It is going to be fun, yes?"

Laurens sighed, "Yeah, sure, I guess."

"Okay, I will organise the party. It will be at 9:00 PM at my dorm!"

"Okay, sure."

* * *

Laurens wasn't happy about being at a party, but if his friends were there, then he was okay.

Currently, he was stood next to Hamilton. They were both holding hands while Hamilton was having a debate-like conversation with who he thought was Aaron Burr.

Laurens couldn't give a rats ass what they were talking about. He was too focused on how warm Hamilton's hand was.

It send butterflies rushing through his stomach. Were they dating? He wasn't sure, but he was fine with this.

Just knowing that someone cared made him feel happy, but this? Oh boy. He was overjoyed.

"Hey, Laurens, do you want something to drink?"

Hamilton's voice interrupted his thoughts, and he smiled softly.

"No, I'm okay. Somebody's gotta look after your drunk ass."

Hamilton laughed and shook his head, "You're right. I'm going to go get a drink. You go have some fun?"

"Yeah, okay! I'll look for you in a bit."

Laurens smiled as he walked off to hopefully find Lafayette, Hercules or Seabury.

He had found Hercules and Lafayette standing near a corner, talking. Well, to be honest, it looked like they were flirting, but he wouldn't say anything to them about it.

As he walked over towards them, Lafayette turned around. When he noticed Laurens, a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Laurens, I have not seen you in a while mon ami!"

"Yeah!" Laurens laughed softly as he stood next to his friends.

"How have things been? Besides you and Hamilton dating." Lafayette winked.

"Hey, what?" 

Hercules grinned, crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah, uh, I think we might be dating because we kissed? But I'm not sure, you know?"

"I think that's dating material."

Laurens giggled softly and nodded his head, "Yeah. Hey, I'm going to try and find him. He just said he was going to get a drink."

"Alright, later!'

"Bye guys!"

Laurens waved and smiled as he wandered around the dorm. After a little while, he found his boyfriend. Huh, it felt weird for him to think that.

He was standing and talking to two girls. One, who he knew, was Eliza, and the other he had never seen. She was wearing a red shirt and some grey jeans.

Laurens felt a small pang in his chest of some unknown feeling. He just stood there staring, not moving.

Laurens sighed softly and walked to Hamilton. the pang still in his stomach.

Hamilton turned to face him and grinned, "Hey, Laurens, that's Maria."

The girl, Maria, waved softly. Laurens managed a force smile and wave back.

Hamilton furrowed his eyebrows. He knew that something was up, because usually he'd be at least excited to meet someone new. But he was acting differently.

But Hamilton didn't say anything. He just laced his fingers into Laurens' hand and squeezed it softly, as if to tell him that whatever was wrong, was alright.

Hamilton and the two girls kept talking, and they were obviously enjoying the conversation a lot. Laurens felt slightly sick, a bad feeling inside of him.

* * *

When the party was over, Laurens and Hamilton walked back into their dorm. Well, Lauren' dorm. Seabury was staying with Charles so Laurens invited Hamilton to stay with him.

When they entered the dorm, Hamilton grabbed Laurens' shoulders softly and turned him so he could face him.

"Laurens, what's wrong."

John looked down, not facing Hamilton, "Nothing."

"Laurens, if we're going to be boyfriends, we have to be honest with each other. Please, what's wrong."

Laurens sighed, "I don't know I just... When you were talking to those two girls I felt jealous? I don't know why."

"Hey, it's okay," Hamilton rested his hand of Laurens' cheek, "I love you, not them."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Don't be love, it's alright."

Hamilton wrapped his arms around Laurens' small body, embracing him tightly.

Laurens stuffed his face in the crook of Hamilton's neck, his face feeling red and hot.

Laurens wanted it to be like this forever. Nice hugs and kisses, no drama, no crying, no pain. At the moment, that's what was happening.

He was glad that he could talk to Hamilton. It was easy. Though sometimes Hamilton could overreact, it was okay, because he would always calm down.

"Hey Hamilton?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Laurens."

* * *

Yikes I wrote some of this on my laptop and some on my phone

FUN FACT did you know I actually usually write these stories on my phone either late at night or while I'm on the toilet.

Y I K E S

Well, this chapter was eh.

BUT PLEASE READ MY LEEBURY FIC (two birds) I REALLY LOVE ITTTT

THANK YOU!!!!!! ILY xoxo <33