7; What the fuck

"Laf, oh my god, are you alright?"

"What do you think." He sniffed softly.

"What happened. Do you want me to come in and talk?"

"Oui, I think that could be good."

Lafayette had opened the door fully to let Laurens in. The inside of the dorm was only messy on Hamilton's side, with papers and pencils everywhere. That's right, they had to have sides.

Laurens sat down on Lafayette's bed, "So, what happened."

"Well, it's kind of a blur but," he sighed softly, "Jefferson came in here with Hamilton, I am unsure why, and they were arguing, which isn't unusual for Jefferson since he argues with everyone. Anyway, back to the point, about half way through their argument he looked over at me and started muttering some things that I couldn't hear."

"Well, when he finished muttering he spoke up, and looked directly at me and started telling me all these rude things? Like how I should go back to my own country etc. etc. and I mean, it shouldn't have hurt but it just... did?"

"Laf, don't listen to that big bag of dicks. All he wants is a reaction, and by being upset you've given him one. I'm not saying you shouldn't be upset, but I'm saying you shouldn't let him see you're upset, alright?"

"Yeah, okay," Lafayette smiled weakly, "Thank you. Oh, what were you here for, by the way? Because I am quite sure you didn't know what had happened until now, oui?"

"Oh yeah, I came here to study because I couldn't with Samuel Fuckbury in the dorm."

"Ah, alright, then study all you would like, but I'm going to get a coffee. Would you like one?"

"Yes thanks."

"Alright, Au Revoir!"

x

As Laurens typed away on his laptop, he awaited the return of Lafayette, but he was taking a while. So when the door to Lafayette's dorm opened, he was expecting it to be Laf, but he was way off.

He heard three, girlish giggled, and was surprised, to say the least. As he turned around he saw Peggy, the girl he had met just today, Hamilton, and two other girls who he thought were named Angelica and Eliza.

"Oh, hey Laurens. I didn't know you'd be here."

Laurens mentally face palmed himself. Of course Hamilton would be here, it's his dorm too.

"Yeah I'm just waiting for Laf to bring be a coffee."

"Yeah, well me and the girls were gonna prepare for the party tonight. You're still going, right?"

Another face palm. He had forgotten about how he had agreed to going to that stupid party.

In the end, he had to go, and he had o admit he was slightly looking forward to it. Think about it, he could maybe hook up with a girl and prove to everyone that he wasn't gay.

After all, if he was gay he'd be disowned. I mean, his family wouldn't want him, his father would be beyond disgusted and his mother would just agree with him.

So he sighed and nodded his head, "Yeah, I'm still going. Hey, I'm gonna let you guys plan and see if Laf is at the coffee shop. Later."

* * *

Instead of going to the coffee shop, he went back to his dorm. Somehow, ranting to Seabury felt relaxing, even though he hated his guts.

Seabury would give him the cold facts that no one else would, and that could be a good thing sometimes.

"Look, I'm telling you, just go to the party" Seabury sighed, "you've been under a lot of stress lately, I can tell, and I'm supposed to hate you but I'm actually worried. You've been getting practically no sleep and most of the tike you spend awake is in class, studying or  drinking coffee. You need to unwind. Anyways, I'm going as well."

Laurens nodded his head. He was right. "Yeah, alright, I'll go. Thanks Seabury."

"God, why do you call me me that?" He said as he scribbled down some notes, "my names Samuel. You make me sound so old."

"Psh, it's because you are old."

"Dude, I'm like 20. That's hardly old."

"Well you're old to me."

Laurens crossed his arms and laid back onto his bed. He was going to that party and he was going to enjoy it no matter what. It was going to be good.

* * *

Hi sorry I read through my story and realised that I said there would be a party so PARTY NEXT CHAPTER WOOO

I'll try and make it good idk lmao

I kinda succ at writing

lmao anyways ily xxx