Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Yoseob's declaration of war

I will call this abduction, no maybe violation to woman rights?

Let me tell you what happened this morning when that stupid Aegyo monster started acting strange:

Bang bang bang

"Dol Hareubang, I sincerely apologize for yesterday! I admit I was wrong! Please forgive me!" Aegyo monster is outside my door. Banging and thrashing, demanding to open the door so he and I could talk properly about yesterday.

As if I'll do that.

Ah, it's 9:30. I still need to go to the amusement park with Hyun Soo.

"Oi, Yoseob! Would you shut up for a sec? Fine fine I forgive you, I don't have time to play with you." I told him as I opened the door.

Yoseob immediately took my hand and sincerely said 'Do you really accept my apology?"

"Yeah, yeah. I admit it was wrong of me to act so spoiled, in which case I need to meet up with Hyun Soon in the amusement park. So let go please."

What surprised me is Yoseob's apologetic face turned cold. He didn't let go of me, he held tight to my wrist, then he pulled me to his side and hugged my waist. He looked at me in a cold gaze.

"Yoseob?" I said in a nervous state.

His face came closer "So, you're going to spend your time with some other man? And you even told me you'd go to the amusement park with him? Do you have a relationship with him? Am I so insignificant to you?"

"H-hey! Let go of me idiot, what the hell are you saying? You seem to make me look as if I cheated on a jealous boyfriend."

"What if.... I said that I'm jealous?"

"HA!?" O_O

"What if I said that I want to keep you to myself?"

"Ehey, is this some kind of prank to make up for not letting you inside? Okay, I'm sorry, but I will be late and Hyun Soo is waiting--"

"Don't... talk about other men in front of me."

*gulp*

"You are not to meet him, and you are not to leave this house. This is, as your teacher, my command. Surely you would obey me."

"HA!??? Wait a sec, wait a sec, WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG, YOU BASTARD! And--- ah, hey, where are you going, and wh-what are you doing? DON'T YOU DARE ACTUALLY LOCK ME UP!"

SLAM

(that's the door. -_-)

Yes, he did it, he locked me up, that stupid man. What's with his strange attitude? And what about Hyun Soo! Seriously when he comes back I will beat the crap out of him.

Yoseob's point of view

I took my car and headed to the amusement park, I'm going to have a word with this Hyun Soo. Tell him not to make a move on Mi Da, tell him not to get near her.

I got out and then I saw this familiar man, a trainee, waiting outside the amusement park. This should be Hyun Soo.

"Are you Hyun Soo?" I asked as I pierced my glare into his eyes.

"Ah! Yoseob sunbae! Did you come in the place of Mi Da-shi? Is she unwell? Hello, I am Hyun Soo, a friend of Park Mi Da, she's your apprentice right?"

"No, she's not just a mere apprentice. She is my woman. She is mine, so get away from her." Perhaps I said this so suddenly? Of course he would look shocked. He might not be able to believe that, but I want to convey this message as soon as possible and be frank as much as possible.

"Yoseob sunbae, are you perhaps discreetly declaring war?"

"It is up to you to interpret what I just said. Just remember that."

"Ah, I sure will. By the way, you shocked me a lot. Well I have my reply as well, I will not lose."

"Give it up, you cannot win against me, me who's more popular, who's more with her side."

"Hmmm.... is that so? Still, I can win her."

"I would like to see you try."

Then with that, we parted ways.

Mi Da's POV

Ah, shoot, it's already afternoon, WHERE THE HELL IS THAT MONSTER! SUDDENLY LOCKING ME UP, I CAN REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE YA KNOW!?

*Rattle Rattle*

Ah, that's the sound of door knob.

"Oi, is that you Yoseob? Come right here and quietly let me beat the crap out of yo--" I was cut short when Yoseob suddenly hugged me,

"AHH, Wait wait what the hell are you doing!!!??? Oi oi!!!" I complained.

"I am sorry, so sorry... But Mi Da, please don't look at other men besides me..."

"Ha? Oi you, let go of me, idiot monster."

"Yeah, I am an idiot."

Author's note: What a dense girl she is, will she be able to understand Yoseob's feelings? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.