Chapter 4.1

Chapter 4

So Eun Jae didn't pass? She will definitely hate me. "Mi Da? Are you looking for someone?" Yoseob asked, I forgot that Yoseob was with me. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just... you know... looking around" I said. Then he nodded as a sign that he understood. After that, he smiled to us, the trainees. We said our goodbyes to him when he left, then everybody went to their places and no one, as in NO ONE talked or even moved.

And the atmosphere here is pretty awkward.

"So, uhm... let's have a get to know each other!" One boy said, he's charming and he has (almost) perfect complexion and his hair is dyed with a blond color, obviously he couldn't stand the atmosphere we were having so he broke the silence. I'd prefer that we don't talk to each other rather than introduce myself in a pretty humiliating way.

"Let me start, I'm Kang Hyun Soo." Said blondie. He smiled to everybody. Because of his courage, everybody seemed comfortable then they started intoducing their names. I didn't care anyway, I vaguely remembered their names. When it was my turn, I stared at them coldly for a minute. I crossed my arms then I rested my back at the wall. "The name's Park Mi Da." I said and I didn't include unnecessary things like: "pleased to meet you" like that. I'm not pleased to meet them anyway, I'm being honest.

Everybody nodded anyway then turned their attention to each other. Apparently, they are all friends now! Yay. Blondie Hyun Soo went to my direction, smiling. Well, he's charming in a way but not my type. I just put on a poker face and stared at him.

"Hey, Mi Dannie, you okay?" He said. I was pissed off because I hate people calling me names. "I was okay since you talked to me, and please, good sir, don't call me Mi Dannie." I said then I wrinkled my nose. He just smiled at me. "Okay, sure thing, anything you say, Mi Dannie." he said then laughed. I looked at him, he stopped laughing. And I think I will be dealing with over-friendly boys.

I sighed. "May I help you then?" I asked blondie. "Yeah, you can help me. You can kiss my lips if you want." Then he chuckled. I was disgusted. He takes everything as a joke and that, I hate. "Look, if you can't talk or think straight, get outta here. You're pissing me off." I said then I went to the corner to avoid unnecessary attention. Good thing blondie didn't bother me again.

After some time, a staff went inside and she said we should follow her. My fellow trainees arranged themselves then they followed her. I waited for them to go outside the room before I follow. The staff led us to a big hall room and there are ten persons waiting for us.

One of them is Yang Yoseob.

"Okay, welcome trainees!" one of them said. We all said hello. "Today, you are going to have your own personal sun saeng (teacher). We will choose who we want to teach. Now, Yang Yoseob, please choose who do you want to train."

Everyone whispered with each other. I heard one of them say "Omo, it's Yoseobie oppa! I hope he chooses me!"

"Yoseob oppa, he will definitely choose me because I'm pretty."

But I just stood there, not moving. I never cared anyways. I just crossed my arms and stood there, emotionless. I was looking at the ground and eventually, I heard my name.

"Park Mi Da-shi." He said, and I looked at him, still putting on that poker face. He smiled at me brightly, kinda like this ---> ^_^ then he held out a peace sign.

Why the hell am I stuck with this Yoseob!

"So, Mi Da and I is going now okay! We don't want to waste time. Chu~" Yoseob said to his co-members then he winked at me. Okay, that creeps me out. What's the hurry anyway? And I could feel the stares stabbing me at my back. Yoseob eventually managed to grab my hand (again) but this time, with force. It was like he wouldn't let me go, it's like I will be lost anytime.

But I didn't show any emotions. I don't know. I just don't want to interact with Yoseob. While he's talking to his manager, (still holding my hand) I fished a piece of paper on my pocket. I looked at my last rule: NEVER EVER, AS IN EVER, FALL FOR AN AEGYO MONSTER

I'm going to keep that rule no matter what! That's why I won't show any emotions when I'm with Yoseob. "What's that?" I was startled to hear his voice. I immediately returned the paper on my pocket. "Omo~ what's that?" He asked, his face full of wonder. "Nothing, this is nothing." I said. "Oh please can you tell me?" he pleaded. "have you ever heard the word private?" I said then he pouted. He reminds me of Eun Jae.

"Then let's get moving, Dol Hareubang!" he said.

[A/N: Dol Hareubang is a mushroom-like statue found in Jeju Island]

"Dol hareu-- YA! How dare you call me a dol hareubang?" I said, he just smiled playfully then she dragged me in the van.

"AHHH! Kidnap! Help me!!! T_T" I said. "Don't overreact, Hareubang, just get inside. Listen to your Sun Saengnim. (Teacher)" he said playfully then he went to the driver's seat. He handed me a pair of sun glasses and a hat. "What's this?" I asked him. "Disguise. There's a LOT of fans outside, if you don't want to be exposed to public, wear that." Yoseob said.

I put on the sunglasses and the hat and tried my best to hide my face. Then Yoseob opened the gate and the van went outside.

Sure enough, a lot of fans crowded the van and Yoseob has to call for security. He didn't expect that the number of fans today is doubled in number. "Aist, Chincha. The whole fanclub waited outside. I never expected this to happen." He said.

The fans surrounded the van, and I saw a lot of banners, posters that says: 'Yoseob, saranghae (I love you)" I looked at all the fans then I spotted someone familiar. It was Eun Jae.

"Sun Saengnim, are these fans, Sasaeng fans? (obsessed fans)" I asked, worried and nervous. Eun Jae... No... she's not a sasaeng fan. Obviously not! "Of course, they are sasaeng fan. Would they block our way if they weren't sasaengs?" he said matter-of-factly. Then it broke my heart.

Eun Jae was pounding the van window yelling "Yoseob oppa, saranghae!" she has turned into a sasaeng fan and my wild guess is that she's depressed because she failed the audition. I couldn't speak at all.

Then, sasaeng fans started to back off. The security arrived. After the sasaeng fans backed off, I could see the look of triumph at the face of Eun Jae. She holds a poster saying "Eun Jae love Yoseob oppa!" I was very disappointed at my bestfriend. Why would she do this anyway?

"Dol Hareubang, what's troubling you?" Yoseob asked. I just shook my head as a sign I didn't want to talk about it. He understood then he drove away. I don't know where he'll take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: That's it for today. I'm so sleepy right now. Don't worry, there will be a part two of this chapter. Maybe I can post Chapter 4.2 tomorrow. I hope you like it anyway. Good night, dears. And if u like it then vote! Hahaha. Night dears...