Chapter 4.2

Chapter 4.2

"DOL HAREUBANG!!!!!" Yoseob said. "Would you be quiet for a second? You are annoying me, and why are you calling me Dol Hareubang anyway?" I said, annoyed. "I call you Dol Hareubang because you're like a statue, emotionless. ^_^" he said then held out a peace sign. I just sighed then looked at the window of the van.

We're driving to somewhere in Seoul. I don't know where he'll take me and I don't care. I couldn't take out that thought out of my mind. Eun Jae... "Hareubang? What's troubling you?" Yoseob asked. "Would you be QUIET? I'm thinking... =_=" I told him. "You know, hareubang, you're the first trainee who talks like that to me. :(" he said then he pouted.

"If you're suffering then it's your fault for choosing me. >.<"

"Who told you I'm suffering? But you know, If you don't share your problems, it will not make you feel better."

"If I share my problem, would it be solved then?"

"Well, most of the times, no. But if you're going to share it with me, then yes. ^_^"

"I won't tell a thing, Yoseob >_<"

"Awh, come on! Tell me, hareubang..."

"no."

"Please?"

"no."

"Pretty please?"

"NO."

"AWH come on, just tell me."

"ARGH! CHINCHA! MY FRIEND IS A SASAENG FAN OF YOURS, OKAY? NOW STOP BLABBING!" I said, he was a bit taken aback.

"oh, sorry..." He said then he looked away from me. "You see then? Can you solve that problem? She's a sasaeng fan of yours. The only thing that can solve that is if you disappear but you cannot right? You shouldn't have asked." I said to him then I looked at the window, towards a very far direction.

"mianhe (sorrry), hareubang. Mianhe." he said in a low, silent voice. "I-it's not your fault, idiot." I said to him. And in no time, he had his sheepish smile again. Is he bipolar or something? Maybe he has a multipersonality disorder. He turned on the radio on his van.

 Ireohke nan ddo (Fiction in Fiction)

Itji mothago (Fiction in Fiction)

Nae gaseum sok-e kkeut naji anheul iyagil sseugo isseo

Neol butjabeulge (Fiction in Fiction)

Nohji anheulge (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)

Kkeut naji anheun neowa naui iyagi sogeseo oneuldo in Fiction

He was singing along. And I don't know what happen, I just know that I slept with droplets of water in my eyes.

"Dol Hareubang~~~" What am I hearing? Am I dreaming maybe? "Dol Hareubang!!! WAKE UP!" I was startled so I opened my eyes quickly and saw someone.... YOSEOB.

Our faces were almost 1 inch apart. And he was smiling. He slowly closed his eyes as he got nearer. So the next thing I did is close my eyes and...

PUSHED HIM AS HARD AS I CAN!!!!!!!!!

What? Do you think I would kiss him? BAH. In his dreams. I'm keeping my rules okay? There's no way I would kiss him! Never evah in my life. "What was that for? Yoseob asked. "YOU ASK? Why are you trying to kiss me?" I told him, my inners are flaring. "Mianhaeyo. (I'm sorry.) ^_^v" he said then he smiled.

"Aist, really, are you going to rape me" I said, annoyed. Of course it was a joke. "If I can" Yoseob said. I was shocked, he just smiled at me. "You really are crazy. I don't know why you have many fans. =_=" I said to him. "Hmm? Why do I have fans. Wae (why)? Are you not my fan?" he asked me. "your FAN? Do you think I'm your fan? I'm suffering like hell because of you. >.<" I told him. "Mmmm? Maybe inside you, you are melting because THE Yang Yoseob of B2ST is with you." Yoseob said.

"If I could melt so that I can never see you then I did! yeogiseo ppajyeo nagoya (get outta here)." I told him. "HUMPH." He said then he crossed his arms. After that he did that aegyo thingy. I was disguisted of course.

"Stop that treachery, you monster!" I said then I opened the door of the van. I was about to run away but I was stopped because in front of me is a big kinda like an apartment. "Where are we, aegyoui goemul (aegyo monster)" I asked Yoseob when he also left the van.

"WELCOME TO THE B2ST DORMITORY!!!" He proudly said. O__________O WHAT!? MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!! "Let's go inside, hareubang." He said cheerfully.

"ANDWAE!"

To be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Sorry for the errors. Hope you like it.