Chapter 12

Author's note: This might be a little confusing... Mianhae!!! >.< I think I won't be able to update until July 18 because we're going on a trip. I can't be sure.

Enjoy reading.

Chapter 12

So, Jun-Hyung came home and was stunned to see Fat Cheese relaxing in the sofa. “Hey, didn’t you notice there’s a cat inside here?” Jun-Hyung said.

“Hey, back off, he’s my cat, his name is Fat Cheese.” I said.

“Fat Cheese? Funny, okay he’s your cat. I thought he was a stray cat lurking inside and nobody knows about it.” He said.

“Aegyo Monster, let’s ditch training and go to the mall.” I told Yoseob.

“Uhm… what? Are we going on a date?” He said.

I was stunned. What makes him think we will have a date? “No, idiot. We’re buying Fat Cheese a collar! Of course this furry thing needs a collar, don’t you flubby-wubby cat?” I said while I scratched Fat Cheese’s chin. Fat Cheese purred.

“Oh, okay.” Yoseob said.

“Hey, wait, we’re coming too! Since Fat Cheese is also our cat, we will help look for a collar.” Doojoon said. “And what makes him your cat?” I said as I raised my eyebrows.

“Eew, that thing is still here?” Dae Jin, the witch, said as she approached us. Apparently she just woke up. And look at the time! 10:00 am!

“Why are you surprised Dae Jin? I, for one, admit I was surprised when one day I woke up with a new girl named Han Dae Jin here.” I said. She scowled at me and I smirked.

“Stop it!” Ki Kwang said. I rolled my eyes. “She started it! Fat Cheese is not a thing! The cat has a name!” I said. “Really? And who names her cat ‘Fat Cheese?’ it’s a ridiculous name!” Dae Jin said.

“Well, I’m actually disappointed that your parents named their daughter with a horrible name! Who names their child Dae Jin?” I said. I never meant to go this far to her. I never meant what I said. But I was so angry and outraged that I spilled those words. I was about to say sorry but…

Too late.

Dae Jin charged at me, and I also charged at her. Next thing I know, we were strangling each other, pulling our hairs and biting each other. I’m yelling “DIE! DIE!”

Well, the members of the group BEAST tried their best to pull us away with each other but I held onto her (I still couldn’t let myself stop from pulling her hair, she’s evil. Who hates cats anyways?)

“Stop it, you two! STOP IT!!!” Someone yelled, I’m guessing it’s Aegyo Monster but nah, I want to teach this girl a lesson.

Someone managed to grab and capture both of my hands and I looked at my side. My right side was Doojoon while the other is Ki Kwang. I tried my best to free myself but I failed. Dae Jin was captured too by Aegyo Monster and Hyunseung.

Dae Jin looked at my hands and she shrieked. “Look at what she did to me!!!” she cried. Wait, I’m confused, I looked at my hands to see what outraged her.

I can’t help myself but to smile. I was holding pieces of hair, Dae Jin’s hair. So I managed to pull some eh? “Stop it, Mi Da!!! STOP!” Aegyo Monster yelled.

I was stunned.

Did Yoseob just yelled at me?

He yelled at me?

HE YELLED AT ME?

Why that… “HOW DARE YOU YELL AT ME! IT IS NOT MY FAULT! LOOK HERE, AEGYO MONSTER YOU CHOSE TO LET DAE JIN LIVE HERE WHEN YOU KNOW ME VERY MUCH THAT I AM NOT AFRAID TO HURT SOMEONE! AND THAT WITCH IS ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT!” I shouted really loud.