Epilogue

A/N
Hello again you guys! (God I miss writing this book).

Here is another update after such a very long time because I realized that I forgot to do the epilogue but anyways it's here now and I hope you enjoy it!

Oh and for my last post I said that I was gonna post a chapter on my new book but I didn't and that's because after that I started thinking. I thought: what if since I have a lot of imaginations, why not make drafts first and I can just pick from one of them? Right? So I did and now I have a lot of books that are waiting to be published.

WITH THAT IN MIND, I NOW HAVE A NEW BOOK AND SO FAR IT HAS 12 PARTS OF THE STORY UPDATED SO IF YOU'D LIKE YOU CAN READ IT AND I PROMISE YOU, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. I HAVE THE BOOK PLANNED AND READY SO STAY TUNED!
_________________

Perfect was the best word I could use to describe how I look right now. Though I do know that no one's perfect but whatever. It was the only word that entered my mind when I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I slowly trailed my eyes down the mirror getting a good look at my dress. My hands traced the delicate lace designs on it, it was simple yet elegant. The white floor length dress had a cut by it's side, that everytime I would walk, my legs would show. My hair was styled up into a messy bun which was designed with a big clip that had lots of jewels stuck to it and my feet was simply wearing nude pumps. I had a very small layer of foundation on my face yet a popping eye art makeup was shown on my eye lids. I coloured my lips matte red but earlier I was debating if I should wear a nude lipstick but I decided against it and went for red.

"Mom would be so proud of you," a voice breaking me out of my trance said proudly. "But I still can't believe that you're getting married before me, gee you're so old."

Yes today was my wedding day and I couldn't be more happy. It's been a year since Tie had asked me to be his wife and since then, we bought a house and moved in together.

I laughed as I turned around to find my sister all dressed up and wearing a salmon coloured dress. She was one of my bridesmaids. Two bridesmaids and two groomsmen, one maid of honor and one best man. Now, you guys might be wondering who they are and since I didn't know anyone I chose Melissa and my sister as the bridesmaids and Ivan and his cousin which surprisingly happened to be Mr. Maddy Dawson the one who invited me to be his model for a fashion magazine are the groomsmen. I then asked my sister if it was ok for Bridgitte to be the maid of honour so yeah, Bridgitte is my maid of honour. The best man... well he is a new character to the story. He is now part of the friendship circle. We met Wayne at the first day of college and then as if something clicked between us, we suddenly started hanging out with each other. And I think maybe, just maybe, there is something going on between the two and this was the perfect opportunity to get them together. I mean, a little push wouldn't hurt now would it? I just hope that their wedding would be sooner.

"Me? Old?" I scoffed. "Never!"

Antonia laughed and I followed. We were interrupted when a knock erupted from the door. It would either be Wayne or Bridgitte since Ivan and Melissa are probably somewhere private and Maddy, well he's probably not here yet. As for Tie, I haven't seen him in the past two days because they said it was bad if the groom and the bride sees each other before the wedding day so that's that.