14: Aren't you gonna say sorry?

A/n
Another update! Yeyyyy!!!!
__________________

It's been 2 weeks since me and Tie's last encounter and I hope it'll stay like that forever.

Puh-lease!

"Move you whore," some jocks laughed as they pushed me onto a locker, hitting my back once more.

My breath became a little ragged so I took deep breathes in and out to help me. These jocks are different from the ones that had made me faint before. Which was good considering they don't talk to me anymore and has finally left me alone.

But I can't relax just yet. The jocks that was in detention was only ten percent of the other jocks meaning yes there's a lot more of them.

The jocks laughed in front of my face and left after.

Ugh. If only I could beat them up. Speaking of fighting, I didn't really get to fight on Friday because of the concert so I think I'll fight today. I still have to make sure they won't hurt my back; after all I am still healing.

I looked around the hallways before running straight towards the janitor's closet.

When I was inside, I took my phone out of my pocket and searched for Brody's number. He hosts the underground fights and like everyone else he doesn't know who I am and never will. Oh and, if you're wondering, yes he is hot.

Do not tell anyone!

When I found his number, I tapped it and waited for him to pick up.

After the third ring, he answered with his usual cheery voice.

"Hello?" He started.

"I'm booking a fight today at 6:00," I told him with finality in my tone.

"Who's this?" He asked. Oh yeah he doesn't know my number.

"U.K," I said before hanging up not wanting to make small talk.

I turned my phone off before going back outside and heading in the cafeteria.

-
-
-

"Holy!" I shrieked. I almost fell off the tree!

You're probably wondering what I was doing on a tree. Well I wanted to eat up there to get a shade, away from the sun.

I moved my right arm up the tree and gripped tightly, then my left, then my right, then my le--

"Oh shoot!!!!" I screeched.

"Wha--"

I turned to my stomach so that I won't hit my back and waited for the impact of the ground but it never came. Instead I hit something hard and it also fell on the ground with me.

I then heard a groan. It groaned!

I opened my eyes to see blue oceanic ones.

That was all I could see. My eyes widened. I brought my head back and saw that it was Tie?!

Holy shoot!

I looked at his eyes getting lost in them. Then at his lips making me lick my own.

What are you doing Sahara?! Are you ka-razy?! You're about to kiss him! My mind talked.

It was like I ignored him/her and kept staring at his pink full soft lips that looked so kissable.

As I stared at the God below me, I see him smirk making me snap out of my trance and immediately stand up. I felt hotness on my cheeks and my heart was beating hard.

Oh crud. The hell is happening to me? Am I going crazy?! I almost kissed the guy I hate!

Ugh.

I turned away from him about to step away when he spoke.

"Aren't you going to say sorry?" He asked. I could tell he was actually about to laugh.

"How about..." I started to pretend to think. "No?"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes dramatically.

I giggled at him. I mean a guy rolling his eyes dramatically in front of a girl who probably can't do what he just did, is so ironic. (Trust me, I actually don't know how to do it as dramatic as Tie).

Tie furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity, cocking his head to his left. "What?"

"You actually pass in being a girl," I told him trying to suppress my laugh.

Tie looked down and blushed a little amount.

Wait-- Oh my God! He blushed! The freaking guy blushed!

"Whatever," he said standing up and dusting his pants from imaginary dust. I tried looking him in the eye but he averted my gaze. Ok?

After that, he left without another word, heading back inside the cafeteria where other people were still chatting and laughing freely of course with the girls gawking at him. I scoffed, not to mention clinging like leeches waiting for blood to appear so they can suck on it.

I wish I was like them though, I thought. Free from everything. Or maybe not. After all other people-- specifically me--prefer to keep their past a secret.

I sighed and just gave up on climbing the damn tree.

-
-
-

"And now it's finally time for what we all came here for!!!! Please give it up for..." Brody announced as the crowd said my name.

Ok. It's time to give them what I got. I mean it's not just boys who can order girls around and play with them like toys. Girls can also do what they can. I'll teach them arses.

I made sure that my hair is neatly tied with my hood on it. I pulled my zipper down to my stomach where my green Nike sports bra was showing. I'm good to go. I smirked. I tugged at my hood once more before leaving the room and entering the stage.

The crowd went wild as they chanted my name. Now that's what I like to hear.

"And as for her opponent... we have another undefeated ranking guy. Can anyone guess who it is????"

My stomach dropped a little. I'm the only one who's supposed to have that title.

I can handle that. At least it's gonna be a challenge for me.

"Serpent!!!Serpent!" The crowd cheered.

Serpent? Never heard of him.

"Who knew?" Brody asked in sarcasm. "Please give it up for... brother Serpent!!!" Brody announced.

I turned my head towards the door opposite from my direction to see a silhouette who so happens to wear a hood too. He's not buff as I imagined he would be which was good.

Wait why do I have the feeling that I'm gonna lose today.

Oh hell no!

But still, I have that nervous feeling at the bottom of my stomach. As if I should fear that guy. Yet why do I feel warmth coming from him?

Ok that's just weird. I shook my head vigorously at the thought and walked up the rectangular ring and rested at one intersection where the light was facing the back of my head to keep my face hidden.

He on the other hand had the light shining right at his face and I must say, he looks so much like Tie.

No scratch that.

Is that actually Tie?!
____________
A/n
Sorry for this late update and this unedited chapter! Hope you all liked it tho.

Love ya!