11:The concert (pt.2)

A/n

You're welcome
_________________

"What's up with you?" Tie whispered to me.

This I tell you, is the point of the day where I'm really nervous for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the concert and I can't contain my nervousness inside me.

I'm at school right now with a pop up quiz
in front of me and I haven't even answered a single question for the passed thirty minutes.

This is why I hate having quizes or exams the day before a big day. I tend to fail them all.

Just great! No one wants a bad grade! Unless they don't care at all.

"Yeah I'm fine," I answered probably a little too loud, enough for the teacher to hear.

"Would you like to share something in front of the class Ms. Bridgers?" Mr. Bald man, as I named him, asked me, causing the whole class to look at me.

I noticed that the new girl was staring intently at her paper looking confused or rather, troubled.

"Uh n-no sorry," I said lowering my head.

"That's what I thought so," he said, getting
back to whatever he was doing.

I sighed in relief and gave Tie a death glare, before resuming to being nervous again.

He gave me an innocent look before taking my quiz away from me.

"Hey! What are doing?!" I questioned him in a hushed tone,obviously sounding annoyed at his actions.

"I got this," he said calmly answering the questions on my quiz.

"Hey! You idiot! That's mine so give it back!" I whisper shouted.

He wouldn't budge.

"Fine take it! But if I fail this I am going to sue you!" I grumbled quietly as I crossed my arms over my chest.

When class finished...

"Alright class, turn your papers around and hands up, I'm gonna pick your papers," the teacher ordered.

I panicked. Tie still has my stupid quiz!

"Hey! Give it back!" I whisper yelled.

Tie looked at me calmly, not uttering a single word before continuing on answering the questions on my sheet.

I then started fidgiting when the teacher was coming to my column.

Oh no. Oh n-

"Here," Tie said casually, handing me my quiz back.

I gave him a glare before turning at the teacher who was now in front of me.

He took my paper and then went on.

"Alright, you may go," the teacher said.

We scrambled up to our feet and walked to our lockers.

-
-
-

"Alright you celebs, get to your private rooms and get your makeup and outfit, done!"the stage manager called out mainly to us.

Today is finally the day of the concert. God I'm so happy my nervousness is gone. I hate that feeling.

I know...I'm weird.

I say that a lot don't I?

I walked towards my private room where my outfit awaits me and where next door, is Tie's room.