23: Kiran

A/n
Sorry for the long chapter wait. I was thinking too much about my new book but today let's just think about this one first shall we?
______________________

What? But--huh?

He won't recognize me right? No he won't. Others didn't even recognize me so I doubt he will.

"Kiran, welcome to my class, now, I will give you a chance to sit in which empty seat we have and right now that's beside... Sahara over there, Ave, and Lennon," Mr. Browns pointed at all of us and I couldn't help the feeling that someone was starring at me and that someone just so happens to be Kiran.

Of course, I thought.

That same expression was the expression Tie showed when we first met; as Sarah of course.

"Off you go Mr," Mr.Browns gave a light push to Kiran who simply walked beside me. Of course he would sit beside me. Am I really that interesting? I wanted to ask him.

I didn't bother looking at him and payed close attention to the old man up front.

"Have we met before?" A voice from beside me asked in curiosity.

I pretended to not hear him so I did what you would when not hearing; I ignored him. Wow, I felt bad. Am I mean? No right? I'm only protecting my identity.

"I know you heard me miss. Have we met before?" Kiran asked once more shocking me. Was I that obvious? Bruh.

I looked at him and lowered my head. "M--Me? I-i don't think so," I shrugged shyly.

Please believe me.

"You kind off look like some girl I met I just can't point it out," Kiran said as he placed a finger under his chin. In my opinion, he looked cute in that position. Cute as in me being able to stare at him 24/7. Ok maybe I exaggerated.

I blushed at my thoughts before paying my attention back to the teacher.

"So, what's your name?" Kiran questioned.

"Sahara," I answered while jotting down notes on my paper.

"Hi Sahara," he beamed as he placed his hand in front of me. I knew what he was asking for. I looked at his hand and him skeptically before reluctantly shaking it.

"Uh, hi?" I kind off asked awkwardly for real.

"Ms. Bridgers and Mr. Kemsman, do you want detention slips?" Mr. Browns asked politely. How does he pull that stunt? He's just like jerk face. Jerk face aka Tie. Before we both could response, Mr.Browns continued in disappointment, "Ms.Bridgers I can personally not believe you are capable of doing this and Mr. Kemsman, I am speechless. Already talking when not supposed to in class? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!"

I looked down in shame whereas Kiran smiled at Mr. Browns,"Sorry sir that mustn't happen again in your class," he said curtly.

Mr. Browns seemed pleased and smiled at both of us. "It better not."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Ooh, you little cheater!" Bridgitte giggled as she nudged me on the ribcage.

I nudged her back harder and smiled at Kiran who gave us wierd looks.

Let me explain what's happening right now. We all just finished History and now we're heading to the cafeteria. Earlier Kiran kept bugging me and on my next class, Kiran wasn't with me but Tie was which got me nervous since he was mad. In the end we ended up not talking to each other which got me mad because little did he know that it did have an effect on me. Now here we are ignoring each other.

I'll have to apologize to him later even though I don't want to. I hate admitting to my mistakes. Admitting to my mistakes make me feel weak. That's how stubborn I am.

We entered the cafeteria and instantly people started looking our way, some were even pointing at us and girls obviously were glaring at us including Janessa. God that girl scares me sometimes.

I looked around for Tie and found him sitting at an empty table. It's decided then. We're sitting in the cafeteria.

As we got nearer and nearer the table, I feel Kiran tense up behind me.

"Are you ok?" I questioned as I look back at him.

He looked at me and his eyes...they were darker. But it quickly softened when he saw mine.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," he answered distantly.

"Ok?" I nodded.

When we reached the table, I sat across from Tie, Bridgitte sat beside Tie and Kiran sat across from her.

A loud smash on the table was heard and I quickly jumped up. Holy that scared me!

"Tie what is wrong with you?" I asked in normal voice with disbelief lacing my tone.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you?!" He asked angrily.

Woah! Hold up! Why is he so mad? It was just a single mistake. Why is he getting so worked up about it? Ha! Anger issues.

"Ok fine! I made a mistake for forgetting about you picking me up but Tie! That was a freaking single mistake! You don't have to freaking yell and cause a damn scene in the damn cafeteria!" I yelled back just as angry.

"That is not my problem! My problem is him! Why is he sitting on our table?!" He asked.

Is he jealous? Bro real anger issues.

"So what?! Are you jealous?" I asked him in disbelief. First of all he has no right to be jealous of me and second of all, we are not a real couple to even begin with!

"I am not jealous!" He defended. "I am mad because this guy has no right to sit on this table!"

I scoffed. "You're unreasonable!"

"Guys stop! You're creating a scene!" Bridgitte and Kiran both yelled.

I looked around and saw almost the whole cafeteria looking at us.

"Oh I'm reasonable," he said confidently with fire still in his eyes.

"Oh? Then what's your reason?"

"Why don't you ask that ass?" He said pointing at a guilty looking Kiran.

What's going on?

"We just met him!"

"Well Sahara, for your information that jerk of a face is my cousin!"
_____________________
A/n
😱😱😱😱😱😱 Oh damn! What was that dramatically scene? Sorry for this late update! This chapter had a lot of events though so I guess it's ok. Right? Anyways thanks for reading! Love you!