22: knight in shining armour

A/n
You all people are welcome!
_______________

"Thanks Brody," I told him over the phone. As said earlier, I did cancel my fight today. Im too tired.

All I have to do now is go to Manhattan fashion modeling studio and then I'm done work for today. You know what's wierd?When I asked my sister if she wanted to come with me again to the studio, she literally shouted an immediate no. What was that all about?

I carefully parked my car in front of the studio before turning the ignition off. I climbed out of my car and walked towards the lobby and in the elevator. Hopefully today is going to be uneventful.
-
-
-
"You were great today Sarah," the photographer smiled. Bipolar much? He was literally screaming at the staffs and crews who messed up earlier.

"Thanks," just as I said that, my stomach made a sound, I realized then that I was hungry. I looked at the photographer sheepishly before turning around and going to my car.

Wait, I can just walk to the restaurant behind the building behind the studio.

I turned around again and walked behind the studio, into the dark alley. There were oils leaking on some of the pipes and it smelt like the dumpster, and are those rats?!

I hurried out of the dark alleys before seeing the Italian restaurant.

I could smell their famous linguini.

"Gosh that smell," I moaned before putting my shades on.

I entered the restaurant and smiled at the hostess.

"Hello Miss, would you like me to take your coat and hang it up on the hook?" She asked kindly as she pointed her finger towards the hook.

"Yes, please thank you," I nodded before taking my jacket off.

Everything looked as extravagant as the last time I've been here. People were dressed up and has manners. Unlike other restaurants, it wasn't as loud here. That's why I read here most of the time.

"V.I.P seat ma'am," I different hostess questioned as she appeared in front of me.

"Oh, not today," I shook my head.

The hostess nodded before indicating me to follow her to a table.

"Thanks," I told her when we got there.

The girl nodded, handing me a menu which a quickly returned. "I know what I'm ordering, can I get a linguini with Italian tomato sauce and a sprinkle of cherry tomatoes? For my beverage can I get white wine?"

"Ah, yes," the hostess/waitress nodded before leaving with the menu in hand.

-
-
-
I think I'm gonna puke! I ate too much!

I groggily walked into the dark alley and held the walls for support. Yes. I'm that full.

"And what do we have here?" A raspy voice questioned near my ear. I could tell that it was a man due to his voice. He reeked of alcohol. Why do guys drink strong beers all the time? It doesn't take your problems away. It just simply make you forget it in one night. Am I right?

"Leave me alone," I said as I stopped walking. I turned around seeing four--wait five- guys.

"What you gonna do about it kitten?" The guy behind the other guy from before asked in mockery.

The guy that whispered near my ear walked closer to me and I stepped back. He then quickly grabbed my wrists and slammed me on the brick wall. I winced. God that hit my back and that hurts like heck! Ugh, and just when my wrists are about to heal I bet it's gonna be two times darker. This damn thin--