35: Revealed

A/n
3k reads?! Holy, you guys are awesome! Thank you so much! Plus, 400 votes?! Wow you guys have no idea how thankful I am!

Anyways, I'm thinking, this will be the SECOND LAST CHAPTER and the next chapter will be the end. I am not sure if I should make an epilogue. We'll see.
______________________

"She's waking up!" I hear someone call out-- most likely my sister.

I groaned slightly and noticed that my throat was very dry. God I need water.

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the very bright white linght.

Where am I?

I looked around the unfamiliar room to see my sister beside me along with Bridgitte who looked worried.

"You stupid woman! Why did you do that?! Do you know how scared I was?! Do you know how long you've been gone from the face of the earth?" My sister cried exaggeratingly.

I stared at her blankly. "How long was I out?" I questioned raising my eyebrows.

Antonia looked up at me sheepishly. "Three days," she answered.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Bridgitte suddenly aware of my appearance.

"Bridgitte I--" I started but was quickly cut off.

"I know already, you don't have to explain,"she smiled and hugged me. "I always knew you had it in you."

Suddenly the door opened and in came a horrible looking Tie. He's got deep circles underneath his eyes and his brown almost black hair was messy. He seemed to be carrying a plastic bag which he dropped when he saw me. He ran to me and hugged me tightly, burying his face on my neck, giving soft light kisses on it, causing me to shudder.

"I was so worried about you tiger, you have no idea. I love you, don't ever do that to me ever again. I didn't know what I would do without you, I was so scared that I would lose you..." he rambled on.

I cut him off by kissing his lips passionately, savouring it, he of course returned the kiss just as passionate.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again," I apologized.

Tie suddenly stopped kissing me and tensed up.

"Of course it wouldn't. Your father and his so called men is now in jail. The damn cops arrived right after he shot you the second time. When he was arrested, he happily confirmed why he shot you," he said.

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when he said that. "Wait, so does that mean.."

Antonia nodded her head slowly as she watched me.

I sighed. "I guess I have no choice but to face the world's questions then."

"But it's not just that. He confirmed everything about you. Even the part where you go in underground fights," Tie said.

I nodded, slowly taking everything in. How did he even know that I went to underground fights? Jeez that old man is such a pain.

Now that literally the whole world knows about my true identity, I wonder what's going to happen in the future.

"I also told the cops about mom's murder and so now, he is sentenced to life in prison plus five years in prison due to his attempted murder, as for his allies, they are sentenced to 10 years in prison due to robbery and attempted murder."

I was happy. My life is finally free from danger. Free from dad.

Now that my identity is also out, a large weigh is lifted from my shoulders and now I can breath freely.

It's time to start fresh.

-
-
-

As I thought, I did have a lot of interviews and I've seen news paper articles about me. The interviewers asked a lot of questions and in the end, they would ask about my fighting skills and how I came to be. They were also oddly very understanding. All of the interviewers actually think that my life is cool and wondered what it felt like to have two other lives.

I've been out of the hospital for a week now and I'm still sore, but I am planning on going to school tomorrow.

"Sahara, the deal with your new album has been canceled off," Melissa sadly told me.

When Mel knew my real identity, she didn't take it too well, she started freaking out but eventually she got over it.

I smiled happily at Melissa, "Yessss! No work for meeeeee!" I cheered.

Mel looked at me in disbelief. "How can you say that?"

I shrugged and turned towards Tie giving him a surprise kiss on the lips.

"Anyways, I have a date to go to, so I have to go. Better take care Sahara you understand me? No more getting into trouble. I don't want another article about you," Melissa warned pointing an accusing finger my way.

I smiled and nodded my head innocently.

She looked at me and Tie once more before opening the door and leaving.

When we got back to my house from the hospital, it was a mess! By mess I mean, my vanity is turned upside down, my sofa is wrecked with its foam showing, etc. Thankfully nothing was stolen.

Tie repaired some of the broken things in my house which was helpful, and he bought a new sofa set for the house which I only knew about when I limped down the stairs for lunch. Usually they would bring it up for me but, of course I was too stubborn and went anyways. Plus, I needed some exercise.

I looked at Tie and gave him a peck and a hug.

We started slow dancing without music. Even without it, it was still as romantic.

We stayed in each other's arms for the next five minutes, with his arms surrounding my waist and mine around his neck.

"I love you tiger," Tie mumbled.

I smiled and took in his fresh scent. "I love you too, babe," I replied back.

I looked at him and stepped back before hugging him and kissing him.

I sighed contently in my mind. I could stay like this forever.