8: Familiar

Enjoy this chapter guys!
Don't judge guys I was too lazy to edit this chapter.
_____________

It's Monday today and we students all know what day it is-- school.

I know I have a nerd status at school but don't get me wrong, I hate studying!

I took a bath and dressed up. Today I'm wearing a big dress. Well it's baggy. It has some holes on it that I purposely cut out so it looks trashy.

I combed my hair and did a really neat bun with it. So neat that I don't even see a stray hair out of place.

I ran outside of my house and out my gate. I wish I didn't though. Right here in front of me is a blue sports car. Yep.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Tie, clearly annoyed by his presence.

"Why, picking you up of course," he said calmly.

"Well you don't need to pick me up, I never asked you to, in the first place," I huffed before walking away.

The blue Mercedes then started to advance beside me with the window closest to me, rolled down.

"Ugh! Tie, leave me alone!" I stomped my foot on the ground like a child.

Tie chuckled. "I guess I have to carry you inside," he said touching his handle.

Oh hell no!

I opened his car door and quickly jumped in.

I don't want to be carried by that calm monster!

But I must say, I had a nice view back there.
Wait what am I thinking? I think I'm losing my mind.

I heard a chuckle from beside me, so I shot the calm monster a death glare.

"Shut your mouth Mr.Golden b--" I cut myself off before I could blurt the, 'Mr. Golden boy' out. I don't want him to find out that I name him differently. I have my reasons. Don't ask.

"Mr. What now?" Tie asked as he sped through the last block before we got to school.

"You miss heard me you dumb*ss!" I exclaimed slapping his arm harshly.

"Ow! No need to be violent woman!" He screamed.

I rolled my eyes and finally there was some quiet time in the car.

-
-
-
Riiiiiiiing!!!!! Riiiiiiiing! !

Well that woke my peaceful nap up.

I looked up to see all of the students exiting the classroom.

And....."Holy mother of Cow! What are you doing jumping in front of my face all of a sudden?!" I asked standing up immediately when Tie's face suddenly popped up in front of me.

"Waking you up duh," he retorted.

I rolled my eyes before gathering my things and leaving with Tie in suit.

"Leave me alone!" I whisper shouted at him. Every one is looking at us and whispering. God if this guy would just leave me the hell alone.

"I'm going to my locker and this way just happens to be the way to mine...stupid," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him and finally reached my locker.

I did my combination for the lock and when it opened, I stuffed my things inside. I have Biology now so I took my Biology thingies and went straight to class and sat down right after.

"So what you're trying to say is that we have a new student?" I hear a boy say.

"Yes! And I heard that she's got the looks and damn her eyes are killin it!" The other exclaimed.

We have a new student? School is already half way done, why bother? Well it is better to learn something than nothing right?

Just then the bell rang and in came the teacher....but no new student.

Who could she be?

After ten minutes into the class, the door slammed open revealing a familiar face.

Is that....

"Miss Salatania, it's your first day and already skipping morning classes? Not to mention you being late to this class? I won't tolerate this next time. Next time if you're late again I'll make sure to give you detention," Mr.Zone warned.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again," she bowed.

"Anyways, why don't you face the class and introduce yourself?" Mr.Zone suggested.

I saw the girl's face beam with excitement and turned at all of us eyeing each student.

I can now see her whole face. And damn those eyes are familiar. I don't doubt that Tie will surely like her. It's most likely possible. I felt a little disappointed by that. Ok, what the hell am I even thinking.

Her eyes landed on me and stayed there longer than necessary. She had a confused look on her face until she smiled like a Cheshire cat as if realizing something.

She then looked quickly at everyone must and started introducing herself. "Hello there, my name is Bridgitte Salatania but you can call me Bri for short, and I am 18 years old. I'm an Italian and...yeah that's it," she laughed.

I feel warmness coming from her. Why does she look so familiar to me? Who is she?

"I like your introduction miss Salatania if you would please sit down beside...." the teacher looked around and finally looked at me. "You can sit beside Miss Haven," he said.

What? Paula? But wasn't he looking at me just now? I looked back and saw that Paula was behind me. Oh... haha I thought the teacher was looking at me. How stupid.

Bridgitte strode towards Paula and sat down.

I looked at her and she looked back, beaming. Does she know me?

Weird, why don't I know her? Yet why does she look familiar?

_____________

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter guys!