16: denies denies denies

"Sarah, What happened to your wrists?" Melissa asked with her hands on her hips.

I turned around trying to make up an excuse when a very, very stupid idea came across my mind. "Uh...ya know, school phys ed we played volleyball and Uh...ya know I have to Uh...hit it with my wrist and all," I fumbled.

Melissa raised her eyebrows at me. "Young lady. You do know that the balls are not that hard to give you bruises right? I'm not stupid," Melissa said pointing a finger at me.

"You have no idea," I fake gasped.

Melissa rolled her eyes before motioning me to come inside her office to discuss something. I don't know what it's about but she seemed pretty ecstatic about it.

I closed the door behind me and sat on the chair in front of her desk.

"So," I said dragging out the 'o'. "What do you wanna talk abou--"

"Amanagerfromamodelingcomapanyaskediftheycouldgetyoutobetheirmodelandiagreed!" She said so fast that I only catched the, 'model and I agreed,' part.

"Pardon?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Something tells me that what she is about to say is gonna cause world War 3.

"I said," she begun slowly. " A manager from a modeling company asked if they could get you to be their model and I agreed!"

My jaw literally fell on the floor. "You did whaaaatttt?!!!!"

She knows how much I hate modeling. Why? Well because I've done it before and it was humiliating! I mean me dressing for lasenza? Oh hell no. Plus people from our school might see me and they might even recognize me even without glasses! And now I have to freaking model and they're going to see me around the globe in tv posing half naked? Wait...what modeling company are we talking about exactly?

"What company is this?" I questioned snapping out of my trance.

"I'm not sure I forgot but trust me it isn't like lasenza I promise!" Melissa assured holding both her hands up.

"I don't have a choice now do I?" I sighed massaging my temples.

-
-
-

Yesterday was not my day! Melissa signing that contract for me without even asking my permition if I wanted to go modeling. Scoffs*

I cleared my head out of the thought before turning the shower off and wrapping me in my towel.

I headed outside my bathroom and in my closet before finding an outfit that will suit me for school. You know how it is.

In the end I took a grey sweatpants and a baggy white t-shirt before taking my bag with me.

Hopefully today is going to be great. The thought came crashing down on the ground when I remembered about the modeling. Ugh! God! I have to start today. And guess what I found out about the company? It was a company for magazines meaning my pictures are going to be on magazines and all!

And I have to go right after school! Which reminds me.

I went back in my closet and picked out an outfit for later so that I don't have to go back here to change. I picked out a high-waisted ripped jean short and white off shoulder crop top and to match that, I took my gold jewelry and my white vans along with my makeup kit. I stuffed them all in my back pack and finally left.

 I stuffed them all in my back pack and finally left