Mean Abba

ABBA had always loved Paris with its tall trees.  With the rivers so wide.  It is a place where he feels love. 

He is a mean, virtuous, beer drinker with large eyes and a head full of black wavy hair.  His friends know he is a well known lawyer.  He even helps others who can not help them selves.  That is just the kind of man he is.  He is respected and well liked.  He has a sense of humor.  ABBA is tall, dark, and handsome and women love him.  They go wild over him.

ABBA walked over to the window and reflected on his surroundings.  The rain was hammering down when he saw a wolf.  The thunder was loud in the night.  The moon was shining bright.  When he saw the wolf he wanted to hunt.  But did not have the time.

Then he saw something in the distance, maybe it was someone.  It was Angel and she is beautiful.  His brave and beautiful Angel with her beautiful eyes and hair.  He was so happy to see her.  

Abba Gulped he was not ready for someone like Angel.

As ABBA stepped outside and Angel got closer.  He could see a big smile on Angels face and he had one for her also.  

Angel smiled with the affection of a dragon.  She looked at him and said,  "I love you and I want revenge."

As ABBA looked back, he was so happy, and still had a rock.  "Angel, I love you," he replied.