1.3

Thank you whoever made this post on Tumblr, you are a savior to writer's block! It really sucks that school is preventing me from having good ideas about this book... :/

For 15k, what do you think I should do? I'm genuinely curious, please leave suggestions here

RSOTC: All The Way (I Believe in Steve) by The Gregory Brothers (It's a JackSepticEye song)

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

We gaped in surprise as Mr. Clifford was the one who said yes, and Mrs. Clifford was the one who said no. (This doesn't mean she's the antagonist, btw)

"B-but that's not how most stories go!" Ashton exclaimed.

A random girl appeared out of thin air. She was holding a stuffed animal and a bottle of coke in her hand. The girl, who looked about 14, was wearing a large gray t-shirt and gray shorts. She was wearing glasses, which were sliding down her nose. She casually took a sip of her coke, and stared at Ashton.

"Why, my little puppet, this isn't your normal story here," She pushed her glasses up her nose.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Ashton quizzed.

"How old are you and when are you free tonight?" I looked the girl up and down shamelessly.

"Well, as you see, I'm the author, and I just wanted to stop in and say hi. Luke, I assure you, I'm way less than legal for you, so turn back to your boyfriends to go snog them instead of checking out 13 year olds." The author waved her hand dismissively at Luke. She made a slow clapping motion, and Ashton and my faces were pushed together.

The author giggled and let the two breath, laughing at the appalled looks on Mr. and Mrs. faces. She took another sip of her coke and squeezed her stuffie.

"Bye, have funnnnnn..." The girl said while fading away.

Mrs. Clifford blinked twice before coughing. "Well, that was a weird encounter."

Both Ashton and I nodded, but I took the chance to ask the question.

"Why no, Mrs. Clifford?"

👑👔👑👔👑👔👑👔👑👔👑👔👑👔

After a long essay Mrs. Clifford apparently had prepared, Luke huffed out a breath.

"You just wasted a bunch of air to tell us that you don't want Michael to be our Omega because you think we'll take advantage of him and it's three Alphas to one Omega?" Luke raised an eyebrow.

Mrs. Clifford thought about it, doing the same exaggerated movements as Michael did a few days ago, and nodded. "Yep, that's about it."

I sighed. "Well, we assure you that we're not going to harm your son, and we'll wait for him until he's ready. We'll keep you at your house at the moment, because his state right now isn't really the best for Calum."

Mrs. Clifford looked at her husband who shrugged at her. "Michael finally can have a boyfriend, and that's all I'm happy for."

She sighed and then nodded. "Okay, I just want my baby to be safe and sound.

Ashton and Luke had a mini-celebration, while the Cliffords looked at them fondly. Nobody noticed the girl in pajamas and a coke bottle in her hand, in the corner, watching fondly.

👔🎩👔🎩👔🎩👔🎩👔🎩👔🎩👔🎩

I woke up shivering, blankets kicked off and the rut behind me. I swung my feet out of the bed and stretched my arms out. I looked out the window, noticing it was really early in the morning, which was a thing I wouldn't do. Funny, I usually wake up at 11, and judging by the sky now, it was about 6:00 AM. Which meant that no one was awake yet, not even Luke.

I turned on my phone, and was surprised. Instead of the 6:00 I was expecting, it was 5:00 AM. I lightly smacked my face, remembering that in the spring, the sun rises earlier than in the winter.

I opened up the email app, running through emails that I needed to read from employees, and deleted the ones I didn't need. I then went on tumblr and looked through what aesthetics people posted. You can never be too old for tumblr, I swear.

One post on tumblr gave me an idea to do this morning. Oh god, Luke is going to be pissed at me. I got out of bed and rubbed my hands. Why am I so cold? I looked down, and, "Oh."

I tip-toe-ran to my dresser, careful not to wake Luke or Ashton. I put on leggings and a sweater because I was cold. I hauled my 23-year-old ass to the kitchen, ready to start my plan.

I then went up to my room, grabbed my phone, and went to the bathroom to do the things I do in the morning. I sped it up a bit, because it was 7:32, and Luke should be awake by now.

I walked into the kitchen, and bumped along Luke who just came out of his room. I stifled a giggle, and coughed.

"Mornin', babe. How'd you sleep?" Luke slurred tiredly.

"'M good, did you sleep well enough? Go get your coffee, you will always feel better after that. Make sure to put a lot of sugar in it, we have a lot to do today, Lukey." I covered up my grin by pretending to yawn and covering my mouth.

He nodded, and stumbled into the kitchen. I sat down at the island, sending multiple messages to Ashton to piss him off and wake him up. He finally went outside, rubbing his forehead and glaring at me.

"Thanks to your constant messages, I now have a headache," he complained.

"Hey, want me to kiss it, you big baby?" I rolled my eyes fondly, while keeping a good eye on Luke. He had brewed the coffee, and was now taking out the tin of "sugar".

"Yes please, Cal," Ashton whined. I rolled my eyes again, and gave him a quick peck.

I looked over to Luke and saw he was about to take a sip of the coffee. I giggled, and then busted out laughing. Luke was giving me a death stare, while Ash was looking back and forth between me and Luke.

I looked up and saw Luke stare into my eyes, and then downed the entire mug of the coffee. I blinked multiple times and stare at Luke with wide eyes.

"Wha- but- the salt! How are you able to-" I stuttered.

"Hush, Cally, I can deal with much more than salt in my coffee," Luke smirked.

Ashton gasped. "That's what you did! Cal, put the sugar back! Now! And you're getting more salt, you douche!"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say, daddy, whatever you say."

🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩

Hello! So this week is SHSATs week, and I'm supposed to be studying, but here you go, a 1115 word chapter. I won't be able to update until next month, sorry!

~A very stressed Daya over SHSATs