0.4

Random Song of the Chapter:
Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco
😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺
(Little Mikey)
I skipped towards the car, giggling softly towards my stuffie, Mr. Cuddles. He gives the best cuddles ever! Mummy is driving me to a big building that looks like it was made of glass and crystals, and it looks amazing!

"Mummy, why are we going here?" I ask quietly and in awe.

"Mikey, we're going to meet your new babysitters!" Mummy said enthusiastically.

I jumped around in my seat, squealing. My lilac hair flopped around my face as I bombarded Mummy with questions.

"Who are they? Are they fun? Do they have crayons? Coloring books? My binky?"

"Calm down, mister," Mummy chuckled. "Yes, they have everything you need. They're, um, they're some, uh, old friends of ours." (A/N: bish why you lyin)

Mummy arrived at the crystal building and parked the car. She opened the door on the passager seat, letting me out.

"Mummy, their house is really big."

Mummy just shook her head and chuckled. She walked off towards the building and I scrambled to catch up with her, curiously.
😺👑😺👑😺👑😺👑😺👑😺👑😺👑
Cal, Ash and I were working in our office. There are multiple pictures on the walls, except two.

One wall, well, it isn't a wall. There are roof to floor windows showing us a perfect skyline of Sydney ( A/N: If I said something else in earlier chapters, tell me please!)

The other wall has a gigantic bookcase where Calum spends most of his time, reading books bigger than my Cal-culus book. Ya got it? Man, my dad jokes are wearing off.

In the middle of our office is this humongous mahogany table, but only a small portion of it is mostly used whenever only we were in the office.

Ash was sitting on my lap, trying to sort through all paperwork. Cal was in his corner of knowledge, reading some Mythology book he's been obsessed with since I've given it to him as a birthday present 2 months ago. I, however, was staring at my two beautiful boys proudly and most likely in a stalker-ish way.

A loud knock at the door resounded throughout the room. Then two short taps, and then another loud knock. We had taught Mr. and Mrs. Clifford the "Special knock" as teens these days say.

"Come in!" I spoke, gently placing the wavy-haired lad that was on my lap into the chair next to me.

Mrs. Clifford came in, but not with herself only. Behind the small lady was her omega, who was wearing a white sweater that revealed his shoulder blades, a black pair of leggings, and black converese, and was holding a little, stuffed kitty. I had to resist the urge to coo at the little Omega. I could tell he was an Omega by his posture. The lilac-haired lad was facing the floor, waiting quietly. Calum put down his book gently and cooed at the little guy.

"Hey, cutie, who are you? I bet you're Michael, right?" Calum said gently.

"Hi! I'm not Michael, I'm Mikey! I'm 5, I like kitties, my Mummy, my Daddy, coloring books, my binky, and toys! I also go into big Mikey, but he likes to be called Michael. Mummy said you guys are my baby sitters, right?" The lilac-haired boy blabbered.

Ashton piped up. "Yeah, kiddo, we are. My name's Ashton but call me Ash." He smiled sweetly at lad.

Calum walked up behind me and you could hear the smirk in his voice when he spoke.

"My name's Calum, hun. But call me Cal if ya like."

I smiled my boys and then to the small lad in the doorway.

"I'm Luke, the 'dad' of this bunch." I used air quotes when saying bunch, playfully glaring at Cal when he snickered at the hidden meaning between the lines. (A/N: lines is the 666th word)

"First things first, move away from the doorway," I spoke gently. "Many people would hear what we'll say if you stand there with the door open."

The omegas bowed their heads and walked into the room quietly. The pitter-patter of tiny feet rang across the large room, causing me to smile softly. They both sat ok the table, looking at the three of us in question. I leaned forward and clasped my hands together onto the mahogany surface.

"Now, we'll go over the rules, Michael, or Mikey, as you prefer at this state."
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
777 words

HI! So I have some news to tell you guys:

1. Kayla sadly won't be on Wattpad as much, so I'll take over this book unless if anyof you guys want to co-write this book with me.

2. I have a couple very important tests coming up, so I may not be able to update in the next 3 weeks or so.

3. If I made a One-shot book, would anyone of you read it? I may need a co-author because I'm terrible with writing schedules.

~Daya