Chapter 13

Finally! Two days of waiting and all I can say is finally! I can't believe it took that clotpole this long to remember anything. But all is well. Soon we can start to try and figure some more things out. He ought to be here any minute. I look around a bit but I don't see him. So I just continue to sit.
     I wonder what he remembers, I say to myself. I mean there are obviously certain things I hope he remembers. Him remembering that I have magic would certainly be helpful. Maybe if he remembered more about him being a prince or king and me being his servant things could clear up some. It'd be nice to relive some of our many, many adventures.  There were so many times when we were so close to death, running away from some magical creature in the-
"Hello Merlin," Arthur's looking down at me.
"Oh, Arthur," I stand, "It's nice to see you."
"What's wrong?" He inquires.
"Oh nothing! Sorry I was just surprised," I reply. And it's true. I was too busy thinking about the times when he was my master I seemed to forget that now we're on the same level.
"Right," he says, "Well you can sit back down. I think we need to talk."
"Great!" I respond. And we sit down on the bench.
"So... how are you?" He asks me.
"I'm good, thank you. And you?"
"I'm okay. Have you been watching the news?"
"Uh no. I don't really watch it much. Why?"
"Oh there's just some kind of turmoil going on around the world. It's got my father pretty stressed. But hopefully it's nothing to worry about." He answers. That's strange, I haven't heard anything recently. Maybe some things here and there involving terrorists and America and things like that. I never really thought about it though.
"I'm sure it'll be fine," I try to assure him,
"So, what have you come to speak with me about?"
"Well these past couple of days I've been laying low, thinking about what we talked about, and I started having some more memories. Now I didn't contact you at first because it didn't seem like that big of a deal and I wanted more information. Most of what I remember just confirmed the things you told me last time, like about me being a prince and you being my servant. I believe we had a few adventures together, am I right?"
"Oh yes," I reply, "I remember many adventures."
"Yeah. Oh and also I think I was a knight?" He asks.
"You were. You had some friends who were knights."
"Yes... I think I may remember a coupe of them. Just vaguely. By the way I never asked, how do you remember all this while I don't?"
"Ah yes that... Umm- It's a long story for another time. So is that all you want ed talk to me about?" He looks at me weirdly as I change the subject. But then he just decides to move on with speaking.
"Well no, although I would like to talk about it at some point. It's about this girl."
"A girl? I don't know if I can be much to you there," I joke.
"No, no. Not that kind of girl," he responds. "You see she lives with my father and I. She's been living with us ever since her father died. We practically siblings."
"Oh okay. Continue." I say.
"Well anyways I was thinking earlier today about stuff and I had another memory. Not much really happened. I was eating dinner with my father when she walked in. Outwardly I didn't really react because I was just remembering, but in the back of my mind I was completely shocked. Anyways she ate it dinner with us and we talked a bit about nothing in particular. Then the memory ended."
"So you think you remembered this girl eating with you back then? It may have been a mistake. What's her name?"
"It's not a mistake, I'm sure. Her name is Morgan. Do you know her?"

Thanks again for reading. I really hoping you're liking it. This has been really fun to write. I will make sure post relatively soon. Thanks, again. I hope you have a brilliant week. ;)